Figured I'd throw my band up here.

We are a hardcore band from Doylestown, PA. There's a free demo we recorded in December on our myspace, 7 songs.. great quality. Download it if you like us.

We just posted two brand new songs that will be on our up and coming split with our friends from Delaware, Cut Short.

Criticism is appreciated. Hope someone likes it.

www.myspace.com/burdenspa
Last edited by willingvictim at Aug 3, 2009,
what the hell is metallic?
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
hardcore with metal influence? It's what "metalcore" used to be called.. but I don't use that term anymore since it's now used to describe bands like As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, etc
Cursed and Trap Them are not 'metallic hardcore'. lawlz. That said its better than most of the stuff on here. You get that because I listen to Coliseum, Victims, Lords, Trap Them, etc, compulsively.. LOLOL PICK THAT NAME UP!!! but at the same time, it's not like... TERRIBLY original. I'd pay to see you live. Take it or leave it

edit: it was worth the d/l. i got the album. I'll always get more stuff akin to this (my tastes blah blah)
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Last edited by Mr. Hand at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Hand
Cursed and Trap Them are not 'metallic hardcore'. lawlz. That said its better than most of the stuff on here. You get that because I listen to Coliseum, Victims, Lords, Trap Them, etc, compulsively.. LOLOL PICK THAT NAME UP!!! but at the same time, it's not like... TERRIBLY original. I'd pay to see you live. Take it or leave it

edit: it was worth the d/l. i got the album. I'll always get more stuff akin to this (my tastes blah blah)

I know the term is used for bands like Snapcase, Undertow, Disembodied, Integrity, etc, but I didn't know how else to explain it. Genres are whatever. We are a hardcore band, simple enough. Anyways, thanks a lot man.