Page 1 of 2
An Aston V12 driving with sad music, and Jeremy saying it would be the last. It obviously isn't so why is he saying it?

Flame all you want, It just seems odd to me
He said it feels like it will be the last of it's kind, he didnt say it would be
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
wait what? i wish we got the full episodes in the us. bbc america cuts so much out.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
it was a **** ending.

**** episode imo.

that's the only time I think I've ever said that about top gear.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeh it was a bit random, but it's not like they're ending the show so keep your knickers on.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by Lemoninfluence
**** episode imo.

that's the only time I think I've ever said that about top gear.
^^What? I laughed out loud when they showed the advert with the guys arm cut off spurting blood (I have a pretty morbid sense of humour though)
Are you mentally retarded? He was saying it "felt like an ending" because of environmental stuff, speed laws etc. Id est, cars like that won't be around for much longer because they nom fuel and are bad for the environment, and it makes him sad that they won't be around for much longer.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Probably an "advert" type feature.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by esther_mouse
Are you mentally retarded? He was saying it "felt like an ending" because of environmental stuff, speed laws etc. Id est, cars like that won't be around for much longer because they nom fuel and are bad for the environment, and it makes him sad that they won't be around for much longer.

That's a sweet way to put it.

But yeah, this. It wasn't exactly hard to understand.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by esther_mouse

You said it better than I could
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
All the car companies in Britain will probably be out of business by the end of the year, so there won't be any new Aston Martins :-/
Quote by esther_mouse

Yeh that's pretty obvious mate, seeing as he told us. But it obviously wont be the last fast car, and he obviously can't think that.

I thought it was a pretty shabby ep., just too much cringe-worthy set-up'ness
Quote by Nietsche
^^What? I laughed out loud when they showed the advert with the guys arm cut off spurting blood (I have a pretty morbid sense of humour though)

funny points

hamster trapped on lift thing

may "is that what makes my wee smell funny"

leno "I think I did that once in LA"

other than that, it seemed a bit crap.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
good episode, but yeah the ending was a bit weird. it's true though, soon a peak will be reached and we'll have to suffer even more soulless creations whos only boasting points are that it emits slightly less CO2 than the competitors car. It is like he is saying that enjoyable cars are dying due to loads of factors and it's sad, but the one that struck me was the relentless war on speed. so sick of speed cameras.

Make me laugh people... go ahead, make me laugh...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Probably an "advert" type feature.

The best thing about this thread is your avatar. By a huge distance as well.
Quote by vitchb
Yeh that's pretty obvious mate, seeing as he told us. But it obviously wont be the last fast car, and he obviously can't think that.

I thought it was a pretty shabby ep., just too much cringe-worthy set-up'ness

Not meaning to be an arse, but if you knew that already then why did you ask us?
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Good way to end the series.

And that new Ferrari was sexy!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by stef123
Good way to end the series.

And that new Ferrari was sexy!

new ferrari?
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
I haven't seen it since I'm in Aus (and those wankers at SBS cut half of the show out to fit in more ads, then take about half a year to show it to us ), but maybe he's talking about the fact there will be no more V12 Vantages? (Well there was an article with JC reviewing the V12 Vantage in this month's TGA mag.)

I know that makes me sad, seing as that is my ultimate dream car and all. Well, that and knowing I'll probably never win lotto so I'll probably never own one...
It was a great episode until the ending, which was a little weird.

I was getting bored with the *Car Vs Something over a pointlessly long distance* part of the show every single week.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
"aww no i miss teh fast carz an teh speeding and running kids over olololollolol"

the man makes me sick.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I loved the ending! I don't know why, but i just thought it was really good... i kinda got lost just watching it...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Fleabag
It was a great episode until the ending, which was a little weird.

I was getting bored with the *Car Vs Something over a pointlessly long distance* part of the show every single week.

The challenge type things are the only good things on that programme.

Jeremy Clarkson makes me want to stab kittens.
Quote by Vendetta16
Not meaning to be an arse, but if you knew that already then why did you ask us?

'Cause why say it like that unless that literally is the last car, he just sounds stupid.
Maybe Clarkson is dying. That's be sweet.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by McTodd
"aww no i miss teh fast carz an teh speeding and running kids over olololollolol"

the man makes me sick.

shut up fascist!

He should be able to do anything he wants, freedom of expression

yeah, he really wants to run over children.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Maybe Clarkson is dying. That's be sweet.

But aren't we all dying, at least on the inside?

Plus, I always imagined him going out in a fiery explosion.

That would be an awesome TopGear
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Lemoninfluence
He should be able to do anything he wants, freedom of expression

i agree entirely. that doesn't mean he escapes my criticism, or that he's not a fool.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
how serious were those VW ad guys, they never cracked one smile....clarkson and may should be signed up to all car ads

the new VW TDI - it's explosive
Quote by vitchb
'Cause why say it like that unless that literally is the last car, he just sounds stupid.

Probably because he feels that way, and because it is the end of a season the BBC will just throw money at him to make something dramatic
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by McTodd
i agree entirely. that doesn't mean he escapes my criticism, or that he's not a fool.

go into advanced reply and hover over the smiley

it's that way i think.
I
I
----------------------------->

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
go into advanced reply and hover over the smiley

it's that way i think.
I
I
----------------------------->

How did you get that rollover?!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It was just JC trying to make some big arty statement by using loads of camera effects and sad music.... and failing in a big way, IMO
Quote by Jackolas
The best thing about this thread is your avatar. By a huge distance as well.

Woop.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Page 1 of 2