Hey check out my band Develin's new songs, we just got finished mixing them. It's not super-professional or anything, but i would love to hear what you think! Thanks

www.myspace.com/develinmusic
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by sfaune92
link?

haha sorry totally skipped my mind
Quote by 1201ZJ
Their very quiet, someone got limiter happy :p

I REALY like his voice. Music is cool too. Reminds me 90's "Seattle" tunes
Listening right now to the first one.. Awesome dude.
The bassist where a little low at points bet everything else was good.

Edit 1:
On "Truth Unfolds" now... Just gotta say you're awesome, what recording equipment do you use?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by sfaune92
Listening right now to the first one.. Awesome dude.
The bassist where a little low at points bet everything else was good.

Edit 1:
On "Truth Unfolds" now... Just gotta say you're awesome, what recording equipment do you use?

Thanks for the reply! We recorded at a studio w/ pro-tools, etc. However we have a very limited budget and when you want to record/ mix 11 songs for <$1,000 it compromises what you can do ya know?
So when you literally have one take to record everything it cuts into mixing time when you don't get your part down quickly.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Quote by FoolishFool
Thanks for the reply! We recorded at a studio w/ pro-tools, etc. However we have a very limited budget and when you want to record/ mix 11 songs for <$1,000 it compromises what you can do ya know?
So when you literally have one take to record everything it cuts into mixing time when you don't get your part down quickly.

Did you get your separate tracks?
there are people here who can produse your songs for free around here (@ UG)
And is that pro tools? I swear i could get the same quality with Acmebargigs DIG 2.5 which is free hehe. But your songs were great
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 2, 2009,