o.k, heres something i should've asked this a long time ago. the first guitar with a floyd rose on it was a kramer focus strat copy. so when it came in the mail, i decided to change the strings to my elixer strings. so i didn't know how to change the strings on a floyd, and like the teenager that i am, i decided to take the bridge off the guitar. my father said i've done this ever since i was little, i just got joy out of taking things apart and see how things work. so me and my dad worked on getting it back on for the next 2 days, and since then i've ****ed with the springs in the back cavity and the anchor studs but nothing of the magnitude of taking it off. but ever since then, the actions too high and it doesn't work like a floyd, like when you push down on the trem all the way, the stings look extremely loose. they just look the same. any help?

disclaimer: please, please don't ask me why i took it off in the first place, i'm dumbstruck myself thinking that i'd do this. i've learned my lesson.
Without knowing exactly what it is you did to the bridge, nobody here is going to be able to help you. You're either going to have to provide a lot of clear pictures, or your best option is to just take it to a store or luthier who is used to setting up Floyd Rose-equipped guitars and paying them to deal with it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Without knowing exactly what it is you did to the bridge, nobody here is going to be able to help you. You're either going to have to provide a lot of clear pictures, or your best option is to just take it to a store or luthier who is used to setting up Floyd Rose-equipped guitars and paying them to deal with it.

i'll post some pictures of the action and the bridge. then maybe someone'll help me. just give me some time, and check back later.
i`m surprised your able to post here, if you like ripping stuff apart how`s your comp avoided your inquisitive hands.

like said no-one can offer a remedy without more details
images would help...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
images would help...

then please give me your email address and i'll send them.
Quote by rocker1122
then please give me your email address and i'll send them.

upload them to imageshack or photobucket, then grab the tagged links and post them here. you don't need my email addy, i may not be on in 2 minutes but others will see it and reply. hopefully helpfully. also post in the set up thread.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Possibly the knife edge is not in the right position on the posts, this can happen if there is deep scratches in the posts.
Quote by MrFlibble

Follow his advise. Pay the money and get it setup! You'll thank yourself later trust me!
The album is private.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
the photo`s don`t show the bridge....eveyone knows what springs look like......take it to a tech if the problem is the bridge as you say it`d be a good idea to photo the bridge from all angles