Is that the real price? I thought they were like 80 bucks? WTF thats more than i payed for my guitar
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40
Is that the real price? I thought they were like 80 bucks? WTF thats more than i payed for my guitar

I lol'd hard

you can find them used for less and guitar companies usually charge about an extra $100 for an OFR
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by KOL40

And that tells you something about the quality of LFRs on cheap guitars.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Ya thats pretty much true. They're actually a little more depending on where you get it.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by randomhero93
you can find them used for less
Never buy a Floyd used. You don't know how worn the knife edges will be, it may never stay in tune. There's also next to no way of telling a zinc Floyd from a steel Floyd either unless you have such extensive working knowledge of metals you can tell them apart by flicking them.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.