Hey Ug,

A while back now about January Time when i started using my valve-state again it had a problem were it kept loosing volume which was cured (for about five minutes) by turning on and off. After a while me and my dad replaced a few capacitors and i worked fine up until now.It's started again however this time there are longer intervals before it goes out.Iv taken all the pedals out of the chain and it still does it.I would have said it's the caps again but as i went over to turn the off i accidentaly pressed the (lightly) the foot switch plug and it came back,but as soon as i released it, it was gone again.I then unplugged the foot switch and it did it again.

Any ideas?

Im kinda in need of help because iv just started using it in my band so it can't go now because the back up is...Line 6 Spider ...

EDIT: At high gain bout 5 on the clean channel it starts to breackup and fizz
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Last edited by ChiliFan01 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by Anthony1991
Take it to a shop get them to look at it

Huh ok
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
try posting this in gear building and customization

theres a few guys there that now ALOT about amps
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
try posting this in gear building and customization

theres a few guys there that now ALOT about amps

Ok thanks if nobody here comes up with anything ill put it in there.
My Gig Rig...