What could be in the box:

EHX????

ahhh, the Russian Big Muff!

In Soviet Russia, pedal plays you!!!!

I wanted to buy myself a little treat and while it is not a boutique pedal or anything super special, i just really dig the sound of this pedal. I wanted a fuzz and thought the american one did not have enough attack or bite to it, while it was not a bad pedal, it just wasnt for me. However, this comrade edition of its capitalist brother, has just the right amount of grit to the sound, while still maintaining a kick ass fuzz sound.

Also, i have noticed that there is no place for a power adapter, anyone else have anything to enlighten me as to why, i understand the input/output being reversed, saying that they cant even drive on the right side of the street, but the Chernobyl incident, though in Ukraine, tells me that they do have power over there, so why nowhere for an adapater.

Also, i really dig this pedal but if you have one, please feel free to post your favorite settings and tell what you use it for style wise.

Thanks for reading!
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

congrats on the pedal, the strat is beautiful as well.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
congrats on the pedal, the strat is beautiful as well.

why thank you, that strat was a gift to me from a good friend and it is the "one" i have been looking for.
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

Nice. I like the Russian Muff better than the USA version.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
you didnt buy it it bought you
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by nightraven
i used to have one of them. i just bought the onespot battery clip converter and had that running out of the battery hole on the bottom to the daisy chain.

cool pedal

HNPD!

I was thinking about buying one of those but I was wondering if they change the sound or if it create noise or whatever?
Niiice Big Muffs are awesome, I've got the American version myself

HNPD
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk