Quote by chikinskratch
Some that have really amazing tone qualities and you will never part.. stuff like that

I love my Seymour Duncans-
The Distortion, JB and 59'

All good stuff that bring out the quality of the woods etc... plus they sound badass overdriven
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by Richmanofaction

All good stuff that bring out the quality of the woods etc... plus they sound badass overdriven
+1
I love Dimarzio Evolution For Bridge....and a Paf Pro for the Neck....It gives you The hotness of the Evo....and the expressiveness of the Paf Pro....I can use it for anything.
I likes me set of evolutions
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Richmanofaction

These sound good, and are best for metal i think.
My Gear:

Dean Razorback DB Black Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG120 Candy Apple Red Electric Guitar
Ibanez Ael20e Accoustic/Electric Guitar
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt Amp
im really interested in putting a set of '59s in my Epi LP for a jimmy page sound. they're bright right? can they go into slash/gary moore territory?

how heavy can '59s in an LP get?
Quote by Luxifer
im really interested in putting a set of '59s in my Epi LP for a jimmy page sound. they're bright right? can they go into slash/gary moore territory?

how heavy can '59s in an LP get?

They can get pretty heavy...trust me. I like em for nice leads though...they aren't overly bright either... and thats in an alder body... so that should tell you something

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Quote by deaththrashcore
Srsly?

Yeah. It's sorta like Marshalls, it's a standard. It's maybe not the best tool for every single application, but for what it does, it does well.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Yeah. It's sorta like Marshalls, it's a standard. It's maybe not the best tool for every single application, but for what it does, it does well.

EMGs are polarizing- you either love em or hate em- I think that they are fantastic pickups myself...

Quote by Perp8tualMotion

Quote by Richmanofaction
EMGs are polarizing- you either love em or hate em- I think that they are fantastic pickups myself...

Pretty much.

I find it funny how many people complain that 'they're too hot and they won't do cleans/will overdrive your transistors' lrn2volumeknob.

I really like how actives keep their highs when you turn them down, something passives can't.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Quote by STABxYOU
Pretty much.

I find it funny how many people complain that 'they're too hot and they won't do cleans/will overdrive your transistors' lrn2volumeknob.

I really like how actives keep their highs when you turn them down, something passives can't.

lrn2treblebleedcap.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
lrn2treblebleedcap.

I was waiting for that.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
I will never change the Lindy Fralin Blues Specials in my Strat. Amazing pickups in every way.