EDIT: Fixed

Actually got this yesterday, but after doing some extensive work and set-up on it, it feels like a new machine.

It's a discontinued LTD EC-400AT. It's gorgeous and plays like a dream. Got it in a trade for a Schecter C-1+. I really couldn't be any happier. It's in great shape, very little wear, smooth and a good action. My first LP body and I am in love. Thanks a ton to Zamorak for helping me polish the **** out of everything.

And finally, Zam's nice entrance/exit wound from a string's badly-cut tip.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Last edited by Kevy Absolution at Aug 2, 2009,
HNGD

Really digging red x's
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

sweet guitar dude, really sweet.
looks brand new.
I've always wanted an Eclipse, but I need a new amp before I look at any guitars
****, that string went through your finger??? damn. Nice guitar tho

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
For reference, here's how it looked before we did all the work to it...that neck was dryyyyyy.

breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by just17n8
finger piercing string??? BR00TALZ

I really didn't believe it. No blood on the guitar however. All is well.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by R74NOGRADY
HNGD!!
what did you use on the fretboard to make it darker? :O

We cleaned it with Lizard Spit fretboard cleaner, the Dunlop Formula 65 lemon oil on the clean fretboard. That's how dried out the wood was.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
sexy guitar! my friend also has a 400 in sunburst and it looks and plays wonderful. what im wondering is why you got rid of the c1+? im strongly considering a c1 classic so if theres something horrible about the C1s, let me know!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
sexy guitar! my friend also has a 400 in sunburst and it looks and plays wonderful. what im wondering is why you got rid of the c1+? im strongly considering a c1 classic so if theres something horrible about the C1s, let me know!

I just wanted a change and like the Les Paul style body. My C-1+ was an awesome guitar, I only disliked the "Duncan Designed" pickups.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
ok cool, just making sure. so how thin was the neck on the schecter? i like thin necks but a few of the schecter diamond series are a little too think for me, hoping the c1s wont be the same

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

It's actually pretty shallow, but not like an SG or an Ibanez RG.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Sweeet
HNGD
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's the sound of Satan himself ripping through the electronics in the guitar....

It's a pinch harmonic, dude.