I just got a new laptop and uploaded guitar pro 5 onto it, but the program seems to have a delay on certain notes and it sounds really ****ed up. For example I was palying one of my songs I transfered from my PC and there's a sixteenth note triplet, yet it seems to stumble when it comes to it and only plays one or two of the notes, and not on beat. Wholes/halfs/quarters are played fine, so I don't know what the problem is, caus as soon as it speeds up it sounds like it's skipping..
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Could be a MIDI-processing problem?
Or get TuxGuitar?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
i had that problem too. mine went away though. maybe give it a bit to try and sort itself out, and try not to have to many windows open. maybe its lag. if that doesnt work, try uninstalling it, then reinstalling it again.
I never have had this problem but it may be that the latency of your pc it isn't zero, a common problem with microsoft when processing midi signal. get a mac
it's lag, add some latency in the MIDI settings.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Are you using the RSE? Because the RSE does that.

This.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I've used RSE since Guitar pro 5 came out, and I've never had a single problem with it.
Quote by Night
and I just confirmed it's not the RSE, because if you switch to a midi instrument it acts the exact same way.
Quote by Night
Try increasing your driver's buffer. You'll get more lag, but it'll cut out the stutter.