If I were to convince my guitar teacher to do a studio recital on Halloween? The place I go, Maughan Studios, already does recitals (got back from playing in one just a bit ago), but to get people up there in costume, and to do a kind of guitar battle thing, but where they match players up by skill level. Those two players would then get together and practice with each other a few times just to set the key, time signature, hang out, figure out other persons playing style, etc. . Then there'd be people dressed as vampires, KISS and Slash up goin at it against / with each other on guitar. Wicked idea, IMO.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
That would be a super cool idea, bro.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i agree that zakk wylde sucks but that idea would be kinda wierd... but hey thats what rock n roll is about go for it man!
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Ummmm wouldn't you rather go out with your friends?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie