Page 1 of 2
I know this is quite a random thread but, I suppose thats what the pit is for . Anyway im just wondering if anybody else thats just completed GCSE's is looking forward to going back to school? thats all I seem to be doing is sleeping until 3 in the day and just listening to music and getting wasted on the weekends, doesnt seem too bad, it isnt until the repetitiveness kicks in. I am so looking forward to starting back just to start doing only the subjects i've wanted to do for like 4 years .
Yeah I'm sick of being lazy all summer, only three more weeks and I start college.
freshman year at university, damn right I'm looking forward to it. Then again it's probably going to be a lot like my summer only with different people.
The only reason I'm somewhat excited is because I'm finally going to a place that seems way more centered around my interests. Otherwise, I'm completely fine with the summer lasting as long as it has to.

School starts on the 14th of September so I still have 6 weeks of no-lifing it in the Pit left.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Yeah, summer is getting kind of boring. One more good party and I'll be ready to go back.
Well damn, here in GA we start back tomorrow...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
i started thinking the same thing about one month ago =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Ah I can't wait for school to start. SO many things gonna happen.

Besides I'm stuck at home being bored.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I'm gonna graduate early, so i only have to go my first semester this year.

Wait, what the hell am i going to do at school then??
Sail upon the open skies
I am ready to go back, I just don't feel like doing the summer reading assignments.

I do NOT feel like writing an essay.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Yeah, even though it can suck at times, going to school is better than being bored out of your mind.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Well, I WOULD be looking forward to school if I was going back to high school again. University is gonna be intimidating for me... especially with the classes I chose to take.. Uh oh!
Senior year of HS for me, most of my classes are college classes. As in, for college credit. Not AP classes though... different.

They say that in a couple years, you'll be able to finish an Associate's Degree by the time you graduate from high school. Crazy ****.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Well damn, here in GA we start back tomorrow...

Here in Effingham County we start Wednesday =P (Though, that's prolly a ways from you)
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
yeah I am aswell..get back to seeing all my loved ones again.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yes, same here. Mainly for sports/hanging out with friends and senior year.
Also, hope it opens the door to my non-existant love life.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by RobinTrower12
Well, I WOULD be looking forward to school if I was going back to high school again. University is gonna be intimidating for me... especially with the classes I chose to take.. Uh oh!

Pretty much this. I'm still looking forward to it though, I could really do with a change of scenery
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I'm looking forward to school, that will change after about a month back, but for now I'm looking forward to it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm actually looking forward to going back to school as well. At least at school, I see my friends on a daily basis and actually have some sort of purpose that drives me.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by RobinTrower12

im with you. i wish i could redo my senior year. i get to go to college now....****. two of my days in college are spending 8hrs at a fricking hospital for learning crap. so i want summer to drag out as long as possible. i love staying up late and sleeping till like noon. i just hate when i have to work. but when i go camping im happy. gotta find something to do this weekend? who wants to go cyber-partying and get cyber-wasted?
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Not really looking forward to school, still have to get my results, then have an interview at the two schools I applied to, & which ever I end up going to (if I get accepted) there's a subject I want to do but can't, so that kinda sucks!
Main thing I'm looking forward to is seeing more friends again & getting EMA money

EDIT: At one school (the one I'm at now) I'm hoping to do Music, Psychology, Philosophy & English. But at the other school I'm hoping to do Music, Psychology, Sociology & English.
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by Tokenmatt
Results day should be a laugh, Anybody have any crazy plans?

I know a guy who's planning a party on/around results day. His last party involved a hot tub, an incredible amount of alcohol, a bottle of mustard and some Sharpies. So it's safe to say I'm looking forward to the next one
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

I'm not in college yet, I'm only going into 10th grade...but I'm sick and tired of being home alone every day wasting my time on the internet...I miss my friends...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
No, I am not.

Laziness, video games, the pit, fapping, guitar...those are the things that I enjoy more than any other activities. School does not fit in with those.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by classicrockboy
I'm not in college yet, I'm only going into 10th grade...but I'm sick and tired of being home alone every day wasting my time on the internet...I miss my friends...

This... I'm too lazy to get all my friends numbers, so i'm usually very alone during the summer...
I go back in like, September? I think. I'm looking foward to it, mainly because my days will be made up of AS music, AS music technology, and free periods.

I chose physics or something as well, but I don't exactly intend to stick with that. I only chose it too fill a gap so that my application was complete, but aslong as I turn up to it like, once a week, they can't kick me out of sixth form. Even if I turn up with a note saying I'm doing extra work in music or something, I don't think they can say anything about it.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Oh, and all of my friends were Class of 09 so this year is going to blow.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by SlayingDragons
This... I'm too lazy to get all my friends numbers, so i'm usually very alone during the summer...

*gets down on one knee* Will you...be my e-friend?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Carl6661
I go back in like, September? I think. I'm looking foward to it, mainly because my days will be made up of AS music, AS music technology, and free periods.

I had loads of free time in my first year of college, but it always conspired to give me two-hour lunch breaks. The novelty wore out after about a month

Still, it might be better for you if you've got all the music stuff to play around with
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Im looking forward to it. My school does a guitar club every monday and wednesday which is cool. We all have our amps all the way up and we end putting a show for the janitors and even the principal. Its pretty cool that my principal doesnt give a s^^t on how loud our amps are
Great, you just screwed up my summer. I don't wanna go back to school.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Great, you just screwed up my summer. I don't wanna go back to school.

It was some random kid who wanted a guitar club. you should start one.
Page 1 of 2