I'd personally kill for a Heavy Metal Strat, with these exact specs

http://www.strat-central.com/pics/strats/1986tonow/hmblack.jpg

Ibanez Iceman's, and the Gibson lawsuit models

And is it too much to ask for BC Rich to make a line of American made guitars that aren't at a custom shop price the good ol' days before I was born?

That, and the Tobacco brown finish for Les Paul Standards...the Desert burst just doesen't cut it.
Last edited by MetalMike676 at Aug 3, 2009,
Gibson RD Artist.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Fender telecaster flathead
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by MetalMike676
Now I got my own

How could I forget the corvus!

No, I'm pretty sure that isn't how this works.
Quote by MetalMike676
I'd personally kill for a Heavy Metal Strat, with these exact specs

http://www.strat-central.com/pics/strats/1986tonow/hmblack.jpg

Ibanex Iceman's, and the Gibson lawsuit models

And is it too much to ask for BC Rich to make a line of American made guitars that aren't at a custom shop price the good ol' days before I was born?

That, and the Tobacco brown finish for Les Paul Standards...the Desert burst just doesen't cut it.

Do you know how many guitar companies make "Heavy Metal Strats"? Ibanez, Jackson, just to name the top of my head, as well as the ones owned by Fender.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Yeah I know.....but...

I don't like the shapes of Dinky's

I can't find A Japanese made RG that I can afford, and if JEMS weren't Steve Vai sigs I'd get one but....they are.

I just like the retro Style of Fender's Heavy metal Strats
Quote by MetalMike676
Yeah I know.....but...

I don't like the shapes of Dinky's

I can't find A Japanese made RG that I can afford, and if JEMS weren't Steve Vai sigs I'd get one but....they are.

I just like the retro Style of Fender's Heavy metal Strats

A ibanez s320 has that, the schecter c-1 classic, fender has them every once in awhile, the ltd mh has the specs, and much much more companie has the specs you are looking for that are affordable.
Original Fender Starcaster, or Coronado.

Schecter C-1E/A...

Any of those three. Sexy stuff man. Sexy stuff...
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
gibson bfg! probably my favorite guitar. i guess it's cool i got one before they went out, but now they're only artist signature or from the insanely priced custom shop. pretty guitars though

and about the jem, get one anyway, TONS of artists play jems. they're weird... or get a RG1550. awesome guitars!
Quote by MetalMike676

If the JEM is all of the guitar that you want, then don't let it being a JEM stop you.

But if you're just looking for an RG, 550s (Prestige level, before there was prestige) can go for around $500 on ebay.

I wish Modernes were still around.

And Rick bass copies.