searching came up with notings so,
After reading the nighmare thread, I though this would be a pretty good Idea. I searched and found nothing, so here it goes.
Rules:
1: Only post storys that happened to you, or people you know
2: Dont spam
3: Dont lie

A supernarutal experiance can be anything. A dream predicting reality. Seeing a ghost, or shadow person. An unexplainable feel, or a dream too real to be a dream.

I personally dont have too many experiances. Some of the ones worth telling, is I fell as if I can predict events in the future. Noting important. Its usually when I space out, and stare at a peice of grass, or look at somthing, like a tree.
Another feeling, is when people are about to die, I feel weird. Its unexplainable. I just know, but I dont know. I only know when its over
And finally, A neibor I have has a daughter who may be indirectly haunted. There are several pictures in her bedroom. One in peticlar scares her(BTW shes 4) ITs of a realitive who is deceased. I'm not sure who, but he may be haunting the house. Things have happened, but not often. Sometimes, when in the Bathroom, my neibor(the mother) notices blinking lights around her mirror, but it then goes away and never happenens for weeks. Also, after Christmas, a remote control RC car started going all by itself. It was turned off, no remotes near by, nothing to trigger it.

So pit, have you experianced the supernatural?
Yes. Jesus.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I was really hungry but didn't know what I wanted to eat.

I went and opened my freezer and bam,
the box of hot pockets fell off the shelf and hit me in the head.

True story.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
My girlfriend says sometimes when she's hanging out, her tape player will randomly play some of her grandpa's favorite music, and his ashes are just a few feet away from it.
A ghost once came by and taught my how to spell experience. His name was 5th grade.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
So I was making out with my honey, when the phone rang. I answered it and the voice said,"What are you doing with my daughter?" I told my girl, and she said, "My dad is dead" and to this day I ask myself WHO WAS PHONE?
one time, i was walking along the street at night. i had just left my friend's house, and it was around 3 am. in my town, there is a light ordinance that there cant be too many street lights. so it was really dark.

i focused on the traffic light in the distance as i walked. all the lawns and driveways were too dark to see clearly. then i saw a puff of steam up ahead, like when a person breathes out in the cold. there was no one there, so i ignored it.

then it happened again. the puff was about six feet off the ground, and thirty feet in front of me. there was still no one there. i could only see it because of the reflections of the street lights.

it happened again about twenty feet from me. then ten. soon enough, it was five feet in front of me. and then i saw a man, or rather saw through him. he must have been some kind of ghost, i couldnt tell.

by this point, i was so scared that i tried to run back to my friends house.

but then he grabbed me. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!
I have no opinion on this matter.
i used to live in historic howard county maryland, nobody will know what that is so just think of an old school ass winding main street in a valley surrounded by trees, lined with buildings that are really ****ing old. Well anyway, whole parts of the street have burned down several times. there was always stupid ghost tours coming around and stuff all the time.

i had an apartment in a building that had suffered 2 real bad fires, at the time the bottom was a bakery and I was in a little studio upstairs. i swear man, like one night a week when i was going to sleep, i'd feel like breathing on my neck, and get this weird feeling like i was being watched. sometimes my roommates daughter would be talking into a corner to "people" at like 4am. **** was weird.

then again, i was doin tons of acid at the time i lived there
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
I've had sleep paralysis several times, and everytime I get it, I have auditory and visual hallucinations that scare me shi tless. Like people laughing and calling my name, and I see really screwed up faces staring at me.
1989 Fender MIA Strat Ultra
2006 Fender Standard Strat
1985 MIJ Fender Telecaster
Martin SPD-16R

Fender Blues Deluxe

Fulltone OCD :
EH Memory Man
Xotic RC Booster
Boss RC-20XL(looper)
Quote by Seryaph
A ghost once came by and taught my how to spell experience. His name was 5th grade.

Too bad my friend named 3rd grade didn't teach you pronoun use.