Page 1 of 9
And I told my mom because I don't want that **** in here. Now he's pissed at me and I'm afraid he's going to do something drastic (such as put it in my tea). What should I do?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Trip some mad balls here pretty quick.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Dude, you narced? NARC!!!
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
You're an idiot and a prick. Great. I hope he does, and you have a terrible mind****ing trip that leaves you ruined. Dick move man, dick move.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
He will prob. drug you while you sleep.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Ajax413
Dude, you narced? NARC!!!

Dude it ****s with you for the rest of your life and I have no problem with any other drug he did just this one
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Kill him

its the only way to be completely safe from your mind being opened.

EDIT:

Quote by zekk
You're an idiot and a prick. Great. I hope he does, and you have a terrible mind****ing trip that leaves you ruined. Dick move man, dick move.

with an attitude towards your fellow pit dweller like that you may end up back in the FOTB sooner then you know.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Last edited by metalmanjosip at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by zekk

he is absolutely right! tsk tsk man
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Just download a few Shpongle tracks and take the acid

EDIT: I just realized TS told his mom

Honestly, if one is responsible with it, acid is one of the least dangerous psychoactives to try.
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Aug 2, 2009,
You've done the right thing. Drugs are a bad way to go.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Wait..... you drink tea?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Guitarman015
And I told my mom because I don't want that **** in here. Now he's pissed at me and I'm afraid he's going to do something drastic (such as put it in my tea). What should I do?

I really don't know what to say to this. Yay for your brother, but you need to **** off. Seriously. He wouldn't waste his **** like that.
dude wtf is wrong with you? Really. Why the **** did you tell on him?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
How about you stop being an ass?

Ass.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Guitarman015
Dude it ****s with you for the rest of your life and I have no problem with any other drug he did just this one

lolllll

It's true, I mean it's ACID isn't it!? It burns holes in your brain! And if you take it, you become legally insane! And we'll all stare up into the sun until our eyes burn! Plus everybody knows if you take it, you get addicted instantly.

How old is your brother?
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Aug 2, 2009,
Acid is not a life **** drug, Jesus ****ing H. Christ. The stupidity. It's truthfully safer for your body than alcohol, and if you're of even reasonably sound mind, safer for your head aswell. And much more fun.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I think You did what you had to... Good Job

(No sarcasm)
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Guitarman015

That's a huge load of horseshit, faggot.

Sorry if that was a little too much.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Blue_Strat_06
Dont drink the tea...or do, it should make for a fun day

Everyone knows that the red cups are the ones with Acid in it...

Oh and TS, if you do have Acid, expect to do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYz3E4MckSw
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
you're an ignorant selfish idiot.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Aug 2, 2009,
that's low man.
at least educate yourself on it before you go making impulsive and thoughtless decisions that impact other people's lives.
Well done. Mature move by you bro. Your brother could have damaged his health especially if he is still a teenager. If your brother does anything to you i will kick his ass.
Quote by Guitarman015

bitch are you
so he coulda brought 100 kilos of the finest columbian coke and you wouldnt have cared???? but he brought a little bit of 'cid and u freak out?
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
That was really a dick thing to do. And put it in your tea? I bet you think acid will leave you brain dead.
btw I thought this thread would be more like

"My brother has acid, should I steal it from him and sell it?"
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Drugs are bad. Mmm'kaaaay?
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
1. You're in a forum with a bunch of musicians. You should be able to tell ahead of time what the replies would be like.

2. Lay off him, guys. Yeah, I personally believe his brother should have the right to do drugs if he wants to, but him and his brother live under the same roof so his brother needs to respect others who live in the same house, unless he's the house owner (which I'm assuming he isn't). If his parents don't want drugs in the house, and it's their house, he shouldn't bring drugs in the house.

3. Maybe you should have asked him to get the drugs outta the house first, before shit hits the fan.
Quote by Guitarman015

acid is probably one of the safest drugs as long as you take under 500 micrograms.. you should probably educate yourself on the subject before you start saying what is and isnt dangerous.

heroin is dangerous. acid is awesome.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.