Does anybody else have re-occuring nightmares?

Mine is that i get into a fight, and no matter how hard i punch the guy in the face it never seems to hurt him.

Why is the only "nightmare" i have?
Your mind keeps wandering back to an event that triggers it, once you get past that event and forget about it, the nightmare will probably stop.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
nightmares are playgrounds for horrible acts of violence if you can lucid dream. i love nightmares.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I haven't had a dream in ages.

Damn alcoholism.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
The worst nightmares I have always revolve around someone I know/love dying. Sucks.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I have a reoccurring nightmare about The Pit, but then I leave my computer and realize that they were all real.

In your case, you're probably self-conscious. You've probably been bullied by somebody stronger than you, and because of that bullying, you might also have low self-esteem. This self-esteem issue makes you subconsciously believe that you are weaker than those around you and are unable to defend yourself against those that prey on you.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 2, 2009,
i've had the same kind of dream before where you're in a fight but no matter how hard you hit the guy it doesn't do anything...although the other guy never really fights back..heh...i also have a recurring one where I try to get somewhere to pick up something I really want but I'm like sleepy within my dream and keep falling asleep and can never quite get there....dreams
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
The worst nightmare I've ever had involved a tyrannasaurus rex and my old kindergarten. The horror... the horror...
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
I had one when I was younger. All I can remember was that it involved me being outside in my yard at night and there was a skunk coming at me. I couldn't run, and I could barely walk. I would slowly try to get away from it and then I would wake up.

I don't think I've had that one since I was like 6 or 7 though. That would be about 15 years ago.
I never remember dreams/nightmares anymore. =|
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
i go to bed, and St. Anger release party keeps, and they're playing the CD all night!

GARGHHHHHHHH
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by GNiCk89
I haven't had a dream in ages.

Damn alcoholism.

jesus christ, how do you not go crazy?

i dream every night. i couldnt live without it. a night where i dont dream is the start of a bad day.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Not really a nightmare but I always wake up during the night to look at my hands and move them to make sure I'm still alive.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
Ripeflesh and daytripper's avatars should never be within five posts of each other. I swear they hypnotized me.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
I have one where I am tied to a tree in the middle of the woods being eaten alive by a bear and cannot yell for help.
Quote by Zugunruhe
jesus christ, how do you not go crazy?

i dream every night. i couldnt live without it. a night where i dont dream is the start of a bad day.

I exaggerated. But it's rare that I do have a dream and have a solid photo memory of it the next morning. And it's always some fucked up shit too. Like I used to have a bunch of dreams about dinosaurs and shit.

Actually I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with some people in my friend's house and this lesbo I know was trying to fuck one of my friends. That's all I can recollect.

The friend was a guy too
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Last edited by GNiCk89 at Aug 2, 2009,
I have them about my time in Iraq...
Guess i always will.
F.I.D.O
F*ck It and Drive On
Quote by Vikingx
I have them about my time in Iraq...
Guess i always will.
F.I.D.O
F*ck It and Drive On

Sir you have my respect
and not just for that acronym
Quote by epiless
Sir you have my respect
and not just for that acronym

The acronym is property of The USMC... I can't claim it.
While I appreciate your comment, there are many men and women that deserve your respect more than I do.

I was just doing my job.
ive had lots of nightmares and dreams (it is sooo cool) but nothing that repeats.

Eventhough, there are some dreams/nightmares that relate to others. For example, one day i dreamed about going to some place with some people, 4 months later i dream about the same place but another story, it ****ing pisses me off
Quote by Vikingx
The acronym is property of The USMC... I can't claim it.
While I appreciate your comment, there are many men and women that deserve your respect more than I do.

I was just doing my job.

well just you having that attitude is what makes me proud of the armed forces of the U.S.
except for the navy, there a bunch of butt pirates.
my brother fits in perfectly
Quote by epiless
well just you having that attitude is what makes me proud of the armed forces of the U.S.

The Marine Corps falls under the department of the Navy....
The Men's Department
Quote by epiless

my dad was in the navy....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

You must have been adopted, and your "mom" must be a paid actor.

God that sounded mean.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by RipeFlesh
You must have been adopted, and your "mom" must be a paid actor.

God that sounded mean.

There are always the stories about Mom hooking up with the milk-man while Dad was out on a ship.

I'm just saying.... I've known Marines who it has happened to.
Quote by Vikingx
There are always the stories about Mom hooking up with the milk-man while Dad was out on a ship.

I'm just saying.... I've known Marines who it has happened to.

strangely this all ties into the reoccuring nightmare topic.
im not sure how but it does.
Quote by Infowar
Does anybody else have re-occuring nightmares?

Mine is that i get into a fight, and no matter how hard i punch the guy in the face it never seems to hurt him.

Why is the only "nightmare" i have?

Wow, that's really weird I have that exact same dream all the time too and I hate it.

I also have a recurring dream where I'm running away from someone or something and no matter how hard I try I can never run fast or sprint and I just sort of jog... really weird.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
I've been having them all week.

In each one, I'm dying, or I'm alone, and no one seems to care.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

ahah this one time me and my budy were in a thrift shop, and im like "Hey, look! A navy hat." and my buddy puts it on. This guy with all the tatooes was probably a veteran, and said to us "and they're gay too!"

no more hats for me :S
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Go to the gym, get ripped and beat the crap out of that motherfúcker

EDIT: I also had nightmares when buildings were on fire/collapsing and every time I tried to run I fell down and had trouble getting up, all this while watching people escaping. Haven't had that dream for like a year though.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by Zoso1994 at Aug 3, 2009,