Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Ebow
6 67%
Talkbox
3 33%
Voters: 9.
I have some money and after I sell my multi effect pedal (I hate it so much), and buy an ME-50, I will have enough left over to get either a Banshee Talkbox (the first one, keep in mind, not #2), or an Ebow.

Now obviously they are both not necessary, they are just for messing around with, and I know the Ebow is cheaper, but just take money out of this whole equation.

Keep in mind I don't have a mic, but I have some 10 watt amps and I could go and buy a Walmart mic to plug into that, so I'm not worried about the whole mic situation (and I heard with the Banshee's you don't even need a mic, unless you playing live, or loudly, but it's loud enough to jam with without a mic, and I'm a bedroom jammer (lol that sounds dirty) so it's all good).

So, can anyone give me suggestions?

And no I'm not getting a new amp, this one sounds perfect for what I do (most people who say bad things about this amp don't know why it's bad, they just jump on the bandwagon), so piss off with the new amp bull****. Please.
I'd go with the ebow. I've always wanted one, they sound awesome.
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by Dog--
I have some money and after I sell my multi effect pedal (I hate it so much), and buy an ME-50, I will have enough left over to get either a Banshee Talkbox (the first one, keep in mind, not #2), or an Ebow.

Now obviously they are both not necessary, they are just for messing around with, and I know the Ebow is cheaper, but just take money out of this whole equation.

Keep in mind I don't have a mic, but I have some 10 watt amps and I could go and buy a Walmart mic to plug into that, so I'm not worried about the whole mic situation (and I heard with the Banshee's you don't even need a mic, unless you playing live, or loudly, but it's loud enough to jam with without a mic, and I'm a bedroom jammer (lol that sounds dirty) so it's all good).

So, can anyone give me suggestions?

And no I'm not getting a new amp, this one sounds perfect for what I do (most people who say bad things about this amp don't know why it's bad, they just jump on the bandwagon), so piss off with the new amp bull****. Please.

I personally really like the ebow. I might get one soon. Haven't played with the talkbox, so i cant comment there.

If people hate your amp and you love it, just ignore them. However, I do suggest you go to a local guitar store and play some cheaper tube amps. I, owning a MG, can tell you that I don't like it because the overdrive sounds too 'digital' for my tastes. I used to have the same mindset as you (I loved my MG) until I cranked a low-wattage tube amp.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I had the Ebow, and I hated it.
Go for the Rocktron if you think you can make use of it.
Quote by jc349
I personally really like the ebow. I might get one soon. Haven't played with the talkbox, so i cant comment there.

If people hate your amp and you love it, just ignore them. However, I do suggest you go to a local guitar store and play some cheaper tube amps. I, owning a MG, can tell you that I don't like it because the overdrive sounds too 'digital' for my tastes. I used to have the same mindset as you (I loved my MG) until I cranked a low-wattage tube amp.

Well I know it's not the best, there are tons better ones, but I actually do like it, like I've tried lots of amps and I don't know, I can get all the tones I want out of this, so if I don't need any more tone, why would I buy a new one. I don't play live with this, I borrow my friends amps most of the time (halfstacks).