Yo pit,
is there a way that i can have two videos playing at the same time, like one in the upper left corner and one in the lower right?
Hopefully thats understandable.
I only have window movie maker, but free video making software is always an option
open up two windows, if thats not what you are looking for then..

Quote by bullet_esp \m/

Hopefully thats understandable.

its not.
I think he means that while editing video on WMM, if you can have two (or more) videos in the same screen, but in different sections.

I too, would like to know.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Sorry for the lack of clarity, what i mean is using some sort of movie editing program, having 2 seperate videos playing in the main video.
An example would be putting together a video that consists of a video of lead guitar and a video of rhythm guitar.
heres an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTBZBGqklw
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!

TS' sig says "got a question? i got an answer" TS had question. Shouldn't he have had answer?

*scratches chin*
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by dubstar92
I too enjoy taco bell

the $0.89 burrito is so good

EDIT: Your own sig says to use Google and you ask here. What. The. Fuck.
Last edited by thelurker at Aug 3, 2009,
the $0.89 burrito is so good

EDIT: Your own sig says to use Google and you ask here. What. The. Fuck.

Well spotted
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.