This is the Ibanez I customized during this last school year. It has some pretty brutal passages from Dante's Inferno, the book about a journey to hell, laminated to it.

Has the Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickup in it (the same Mickael Akerfeldt from opeth uses.

Comes with the hardcase in the photo.
I'm only asking $350 for it right now, or best offer. Buyer pays for shipping costs. I am a paypal member.

Message me for any other information.
How creative. Did you acctually burn the back of the neck??
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Dude! That Is Awesome!
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I'm not a big fan of that body shape....
but, Very Nice Job. Seriously; that looks good.
Not interested in buying it, but I have to say that it looks incredible! Would be even cooler if you'd gone all the way round to the back of the body, but each to their own I guess.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
you're guitar is where i got my idea for my remodeling of my razorback from, i'm doing something very similar for mine, although more influenced by art than literature. hope you're able to get a buyer. good job on it btw
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Why on earth would you sell that masterpiece...
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
What a good idea.
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
eff eff eff, I want this so f**king bad ;-; man...damn.....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Thanks guys for all the positive input.

I just stained the back of the neck with 5 or 6 different browns to make it look like it was burnt. It's sanded to 800 grit to be silky smooth.

I need to get rid of this and some other stuff to A) pay for college books, B) I have 7 guitars now, and C) because I'm moving and can't fit all of my stuff in the place I'll be living.

It depends on what the trade is... shoot me a message.