interested in getting a 2nd electric guitar.currently own ibanez gsa 20

should i buy one of these new------>ibanez rg120, jackson js1, jackson js20, b.c. rich asm 1, or esp ltd m-53

or should i just get one used from a pawn shop?
What is your budget? What amp do you have now? What music do you play? Do you prefer thick or thin necks? You left a lot of blank area's out.
check your local pawn shop. if there's nothing good, buy it new. and these guitars aren't a big step up. save your money for something higher end
You should make your own decision since you're the one that will be living with it.
budget-->would like to keep it around 200 price range, amp-->line 6 spider 3 15watt,music genre-->i would like a guitar that can really deliver the metal crunch that bands such as suicide silence and other hardcore metal bands have.
Quote by marcopolo1100
budget-->would like to keep it around 200 price range, amp-->line 6 spider 3 15watt,music genre-->i would like a guitar that can really deliver the metal crunch that bands such as suicide silence and other hardcore metal bands have.

I say save up because any guitar through a line 6 spider 3 15 will sound horrible. If anything you should look used for a better amp.
Quote by marcopolo1100

Replace the amp first. You'll notice more of a difference immediately.
what are some good amps? under 200. and out of the above guitars which would be the best choice?