Poll: Which system?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which system?
SEGA Dreamcast
9 14%
SNES/NES combo system
57 86%
Voters: 66.
I have a choice between two new (well, new for me) game systems: a SEGA Dreamcast, or a SNES/NES combo system.
I like RPGs which has lead me to lean towards the SNES/NES because of Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest games, but I also have fond memories of playing Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast.

So you guys can decide my fate for me.
Dreamcast really doesn't have too much going for it, but there's this awesome rpg for it, The Record of Lodoss War.
Final Fantasy III
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Secret of Mana
OG Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country
better yet, get a psp and mod it that way you can play both snes/nes AND dreamcast
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
dreamcast

you can just download snes and nes roms for free on your computer
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
video games have never gotten better since the snes, but if you have a psp you can hack it and run pretty any snes game perfectly. Sega games are little harder to find online.
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Dreamcast.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Dreamcast is the most underrated system of all time. And it is also one of the best systems of all time. GET A DREAMCAST!
Dreamcast, you can get those sonic games, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio. POWER STONE!!!

Plus you can get a snes emulator.
dreamcast, because of these three games :

powerstone
shenmue
jet set radio

edit : ^ damn you, batman!
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Dreamcast FTW
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Get the Dreamcast.

Then get an emulator for the SNES.

Find a ROM for Super Mario World.

Play the best game ever released.

But seriously, the S/NES can be emulated. So get the Dreamcast and you can have both.
I'm going to phrase it like this.

The NES/SNES has many, many, many more games. And more quality games as well. It's guaranteed fun.

The Dreamcast has fewer games, as well as fewer quality games. However, I have never owned a Dreamcast, and only come upon them used in stores on very rare occasions. So...

buy the Dreamcast and give it to me. I've always wanted one.
Quote by Xoth
I'm going to phrase it like this.

The NES/SNES has many, many, many more games. And more quality games as well. It's guaranteed fun.

The Dreamcast has fewer games, as well as fewer quality games. However, I have never owned a Dreamcast, and only come upon them used in stores on very rare occasions. So...

buy the Dreamcast and give it to me. I've always wanted one.

Buy your own Dreamcast. They're $20.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Wait, it's the 90's again?

FUCK YES

Whoooooooooooo!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS