Poll: Is it anyone else's business.
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it anyone else's business.
She has the right to know and it doesn't need to be private.
18 16%
It's none of her business and a complete invasion of privacy.
96 84%
Voters: 114.
Page 1 of 2
Ok, so basically this is a thread to see whether I'm overreacting, or I'm right in being pissed.

My girlfriends mom basically talked down to me and insinuated over and over that I have an STD and that I'm going to infect her daughter, after I've already been tested and I've said more than once we were both going to be tested. And then once I told her to get tested with us, she got made and put me out.
Now the main issue here is that she continuously yelled for me to "Prove" to her that I was clean. In your oppinion, should you have to prove to anyone besides your significant other your health/diseases, or is it only between the two of you.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
tell her to shut the **** up and make you a sammich. her business is not in seeing if you're clean, its in folding dish towels and choosing the bread that you like.

she's probably just mad because she has an STD
If it makes you feel any better, I would love it if my daughter's boyfriend invited me to get tested with him.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
If it makes you feel any better, I would love it if my daughter's boyfriend invited me to get tested with him.

10 000 profile views for rosamamosa coming right up
Quote by rosamamosa

And once I did, she put me out. If she gets to see mine, I should get to see her's. This basically seems liek a way to publically humiliate someone. And she can't take it herself. When my papers come back saying I'm clean, I think i should get a victory slap across her face
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
tell her to shut the **** up and make you a sammich. her business is not in seeing if you're clean, its in folding dish towels and choosing the bread that you like.

This.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
She sounds extremely over protective towards her daughter. But you do have a right to be pissed, but if you are clean, who gives a flying **** what she says?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by ToughGuy123
Jesus, what a bitch.

yeaaap
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

this
Lt. shinysides, i pretty much follow you around and just agree with you, what should we do about this

aloso get back into the chat
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Quote by bambamm89
And once I did, she put me out. If she gets to see mine, I should get to see her's. This basically seems liek a way to publically humiliate someone. And she can't take it herself. When my papers come back saying I'm clean, I think i should get a victory slap across her face

Sorry buddy, I'm pretty sure "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" ended in grade school...

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
tell her to shut the **** up and make you a sammich.

yes.

and if she says no, kick her in the nuts.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by rosamamosa
Sorry buddy, I'm pretty sure "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" ended in grade school...

If someone can't prove themself to me. I have absolutely nothing to prove to them.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by bambamm89
Ok, so basically this is a thread to see whether I'm overreacting, or I'm right in being pissed.

My girlfriends mom basically talked down to me and insinuated over and over that I have an STD and that I'm going to infect her daughter, after I've already been tested and I've said more than once we were both going to be tested. And then once I told her to get tested with us, she got made and put me out.
Now the main issue here is that she continuously yelled for me to "Prove" to her that I was clean. In your oppinion, should you have to prove to anyone besides your significant other your health/diseases, or is it only between the two of you.

Those damn cougars hit their sexual peak in their 30s and 40s.
Quote by mikeyElite
yes.

and if she says no, kick her in the nuts.

nuts?!
is she a squirrel?!
or a mutant?!
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by wesselbindt
Bitch be trippin.

bitches seem to do that a lot.

Depends on your age. If the two of you are 18 or older, then no, you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone other than your partner. If you're under 18, you should consider yourself lucky your partner's mother doesn't have you put on charges, because it's her decision and not yours if you even have anything to do with her daughter.
Quote by Soroki
Depends on your age. If the two of you are 18 or older, then no, you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone other than your partner. If you're under 18, you should consider yourself lucky your partner's mother doesn't have you put on charges, because it's her decision and not yours if you even have anything to do with her daughter.

Maybe in Texas, but not in the syfilized world.

(i knew one day i would be able to use that pun)
Quote by Gordo.
Maybe in Texas, but not in the syfilized world.

(i knew one day i would be able to use that pun)

What? What does Texas have to do with anything? >.< in most parts of the world, age of consent is either 18 or sometimes even more to an extreme, such as parents deciding who their children can be with, marry, etc. So, yes, a parent DOES have a say in whether his/her child can speak to/be around someone else, if that child is under 18(or in some places, it may be 17, I doubt there's any lower in most places)

EDIT:and it's spelled 'syphilis' so I assume you meant 'syphilized'? Or did you completely butcher the word 'civilised'?

EDIT AGAIN:And I appear to have been mistaken, I looked it up, for many countries the age of consent is 16. But in the TS's case, being in the U.S., it's 18 in Virginia
Last edited by Soroki at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by Soroki
What? What does Texas have to do with anything? >.< in most parts of the world, age of consent is either 18 or sometimes even more to an extreme, such as parents deciding who their children can be with, marry, etc. So, yes, a parent DOES have a say in whether his/her child can speak to/be around someone else, if that child is under 18(or in some places, it may be 17, I doubt there's any lower in most places)

I with you. You are in the correct.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
You do realize that the age of consent is 16 in va, and technically she can't do **** but bitch and complain.

"Hello, is this the police. My daughter keeps sleeping with her boyfriend, make them stop." It's not a crime, and no charges can be filed, which is why she's throwing cheap shots. Look into it. I already have.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by Soroki

EDIT:and it's spelled 'syphilis' so I assume you meant 'syphilized'? Or did you completely butcher the word 'civilised'?

COMMUNIST!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by bambamm89
You do realize that the age of consent is 16 in va, and technically she can't do **** but bitch and complain.

"Hello, is this the police. My daughter keeps sleeping with her boyfriend, make them stop." It's not a crime, and no charges can be filed, which is why she's throwing cheap shots. Look into it. I already have.

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Wrong. The age of consent is 18 in Virginia my friend. If you're sleeping with an underage girl, I'd stop now :P
Quote by valennic
COMMUNIST!

Um....how exactly am I communist? Do you even know what communism is?
shes probably just mad because she was a prostitute and has every STD from AIDS to syphillis
Quote by Konkordmusk
This man knows what's good in life.
Quote by Soroki
Um....how exactly am I communist? Do you even know what communism is?

I know what a communist is.

I just use it to express my dislike for certain things.

Whereas I may know what you say is true, calling you a communist expresses my dislike for you pointing it out

Understand?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

Whereas I may know what you say is true, calling you a communist expresses my dislike for you pointing it out

Understand?

Not entirely. But okay. I guess I'll go and call everyone I don't like a Jew, and that will make sense then? I could never understand people and their stupidity when it comes to using words out of context.

Also, not that i actually give a flying ****, why do you have dislike for me? You don't even know me :P
Quote by valennic

Understand?

No, no, don't back down. TS is a total communist.

Quote by Soroki
Not entirely. But okay. I guess I'll go and call everyone I don't like a Jew, and that will make sense then? I could never understand people and their stupidity when it comes to using words out of context.

Also, not that i actually give a flying ****, why do you have dislike for me? You don't even know me :P

you're only exposing your inner Red, comrade.
Oh, and if you're 18 and your girlfriend isn't, you're in a spot of trouble. The law in Virginia allows for ages 15-17 to engage in sexual acts, but no one 18 or older may engage in sexual acts with anyone younger.

Me pointing that out by the way, could be halted if you'd have posted your actual ages. Lol. But since you didn't, I assume nothing. Don't want anyone to get 20 years in prison :P
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
you're only exposing your inner Red, comrade.

Lol. That's funny. No real reason to care, but I'll say I'm far from Communist. ^^
Quote by Soroki

Hardly stupidity. Its called enjoying life.

Learn how to do it.

God damn communist. Not everyone has to use a word in its exact context.

I dont have dislike for you, or well I didnt, now I do, but I was saying my dislike for you saying that.

Learn to read MY words in context.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Soroki
Lol. That's funny. No real reason to care, but I'll say I'm far from Communist. ^^

COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE

DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM

/liberty prime badassery
Quote by valennic
Hardly stupidity. Its called enjoying life.

Learn how to do it.

God damn communist. Not everyone has to use a word in its exact context.

I dont have dislike for you, or well I didnt, now I do, but I was saying my dislike for you saying that.

Learn to read MY words in context.

All of life's mysteries have been solved! All I have to do to enjoy life is use words that have nothing to do with dislike to describe people I don't like! AMAZING! I'll get right on that!

Seriously, lol, I enjoy life. Very thoroughly. I am one of the most relaxed and easy going people you'll meet ^^
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE

DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM

/liberty prime badassery

EMBRACE DEMOCRACY OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED!

Lol, got to love Liberty Prime. Anyway, I think the TS has abandoned his topic lol.
Page 1 of 2