a highfive.
...*highfives*
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
a kick in the nuts. we dont really care if it's your birthday or not.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
call me an idiot...but what the hell is "L's"?

Quote by ryan_nadon

yes we do. isnt that why you get out of bed every morning? to hurry and get on the pit to see if its TS's birthday yet?

dont lie

EDIT: ohhh "L's" is slang for licenses.
Last edited by TheKittenKannon at Aug 3, 2009,
I got you 120 hours worth of driving hours so you can get your P's.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
How old are you TS? The pit needs to know how many birthday slaps to give you.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I got you a hand-carved wooden statue of mice.

You can thank me for reading your diary later.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by rosamamosa
a highfive.
...*highfives*

*returns highfive*

Quote by ryan_nadon

*recovers from kick in the nuts and returns kick in the nuts*

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I got you what you've always wanted.

Quote by TheKittenKannon
call me an idiot...but what the hell is "L's"?

L's is my learners licence, in Australia, you have to be 16 to get your L's and you have to have a full licence person in the front seat with you when you drive. And i have to do that for 120 hours, and have the licence for a minimum of a year before i got to P's.

P's. Now thats a whole new story.

Quote by Jett Diamond
I got you a hand-carved wooden statue of mice.

You can thank me for reading your diary later.

NOW I HAVE 2 OF WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!
Last edited by maiden03 at Aug 3, 2009,
yeah i got my l's. You'll get over them, but its fun to drive for the first time. but 120 hours suck balls.

The L's are slang for learners is Aus you have to get your learners license before you can get your P's. You have to have a licensed driver in the passenger seat when youre on your L's but not your P's
Quote by Flippy Floppy
No kidding? We share the same birthday! =]

happy birthday flippy floppy; you, too, get a highfive.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
happy birthday!
when I get my L's, its gonna suck because of that new law.
it's also my birthday on sunday
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Oops nevermind. I thought you always wanted a giant black dildo in your anus.

And you crazy Australians have a stupid driving system.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 3, 2009,
ohh cool. l is leaners or temps. and im guessing p's is probationary license?

here in the 330 (ohio ) we get our temps from a stupid test at 15 1/2.

then do driving school and 50hrs of driving with licensed person.

then comes the license.
Quote by Flippy Floppy
No kidding? We share the same birthday! =]

We might be related?

Quote by Zugunruhe
Monty PYTHON!!!!

I already have all of them?
But its the thought that counts

EDIT: Im not too excited about my L's, cause i know about all the driving to come, i wanna skip and go to my P's, like now, even though ive never driven a car in my whole life.
Last edited by maiden03 at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by TheKittenKannon
ohh cool. l is leaners or temps. and im guessing p's is probationary license?

here in the 330 (ohio ) we get our temps from a stupid test at 15 1/2.

then do driving school and 50hrs of driving with licensed person.

then comes the license.

That is pretty much how it is in Washington State. Except we can get ours temps at 15, but we have to be in a driver's class to get it.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
That is pretty much how it is in Washington State. Except we can get ours temps at 15, but we have to be in a driver's class to get it.

Weird, so you dont have hours to do, you just do alot of tests and lessons with pro people? Or am i still not reading properly?
Quote by rosamamosa
happy birthday flippy floppy; you, too, get a highfive.

Yay!

Quote by maiden03
We might be related?

Haha, that would be insane! I've never known someone with that had the same birthday as me.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by GuitarGod_92

yeah but we really dont have to do 50 hrs. just a paper that your parents sign that says you did it lol
Quote by Flippy Floppy
Yay!

Haha, that would be insane! I've never known someone with that had the same birthday as me.

Well happy birthday to you, wow i just realised your the 1st person ive ever know with the same birthday as me, except James Hetfield (but i dont know him?) YEAHHHHH!

Quote by TheKittenKannon
yeah but we really dont have to do 50 hrs. just a paper that your parents sign that says you did it lol

We can fake our hours too, you just write the number of hours and parents sign, but i think mum said i have to do all mine
Quote by maiden03
Weird, so you dont have hours to do, you just do alot of tests and lessons with pro people? Or am i still not reading properly?

I'll explain: At the age of 15 we can take a driver's ed class. If we take this class we can get our temp licenses in which a driver that has 5 years of having their license must sit in the front passenger seat. Once we complete the course we have to wait until we are 16 and have 50 hourse of drive time (10 of which must be night driving). We then take a test of our knowledge of driving. This is done on a computer. Then we can take our drive test. Then we get our actual license.

Or you can skip the class, and get your temp by taking the computer test early. But if you don't take the class you have to wait until you're 18 before you can get your actual license.

EDIT:
Quote by TheKittenKannon

We just have to tell the people that we have done it. No signing involved
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'll explain: At the age of 15 we can take a driver's ed class. If we take this class we can get our temp licenses in which a driver that has 5 years of having their license must sit in the front passenger seat. Once we complete the course we have to wait until we are 16 and have 50 hourse of drive time (10 of which must be night driving). We then take a test of our knowledge of driving. This is done on a computer. Then we can take our drive test. Then we get our actual license.

Or you can skip the class, and get your temp by taking the computer test early. But if you don't take the class you have to wait until you're 18 before you can get your actual license.

EDIT:
We just have to tell the people that we have done it. No signing involved

Too complex, ours is easyer
Quote by maiden03
120 hours, and have the licence for a minimum of a year before i got to P's.

P's. Now thats a whole new story.

NOW I HAVE 2 OF WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!

120 lol @ australia. Jk, a lot of people here in America shouldn't have their license. We should have more than 40 required hours.
Quote by Toolfan11
120 lol @ australia. Jk, a lot of people here in America shouldn't have their license. We should have more than 40 required hours.

Well apparently that 120 hours should reduce the amount of crashes, but its not the fact we cant drive, its the retards who just choose to drive like morons (im talking about people who drag)
It's

i'm not a grammar nazi. i understand people do make typos as they write. but good god, you actually managed to screw up the title of this thread which is that one word. rly!?!?
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----

I got you a duckhunt hat, I would have got something better but I am too busy enjoying my birthday
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.