Page 1 of 4
Post about the little or big details in life that annoy you.

For me, it is when Hollywood movies show people in foreign countries speaking English, but with an accent. The whole movie is in English, though the people acting in it are natives of whatever non-English-speaking country the people in the movie are from, but they speak in fucking English, but with (sometimes) shitty accents. It just seems really awkward to me. *shoulder shrug*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Post about the little or big details in life that annoy you.

For me, it is when Hollywood movies show people in foreign countries speaking English, but with an accent. The whole movie is in English, though the people acting in it are natives of whatever non-English-speaking country the people in the movie are from, but they speak in fucking English, but with (sometimes) shitty accents. It just seems really awkward to me. *shoulder shrug*

what annoys me even more is when medieval British people speak with an american accent
People complaining over small things or things that can't be changed (well, with current technology). No offense, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

People complaining about the weather especially should have to work in a saltmine for the rest of their lives. People who go "MAN!!! It's raining... AGAIN!!!". Oh yeah? **** you, you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to the gulag workcamp.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
girls with big sunglasses
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kensai
People complaining over small things or things that can't be changed (well, with current technology). No offense, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

People complaining about the weather especially should have to work in a saltmine for the rest of their lives. People who go "MAN!!! It's raining... AGAIN!!!". Oh yeah? **** you, you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to the gulag workcamp.

Agreed with both. Weather-complaining is an absolute "fuck you" inducer for me as well. Rain is the tits. As are thunderstorms.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Crying babies.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by darkstar2466
Agreed with both. Weather-complaining is an absolute "fuck you" inducer for me as well. Rain is the tits. As are thunderstorms.

Let's hope no one disagrees. Then you'd have to kill them right?

Because no one is allowed to not like the weather you like.

Right?

RIGHT?
Quote by blynd_snyper
People who act stupid deliberately for attention when they are in fact very intelligent.

****ing A. You might have just become my favorite UGer.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
*blabber*

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kensai

But if you're complaining about people complaining then what does that make anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Last edited by Le_Bunny at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Benny Andersson is going to kill your soul.

After watching Mamma Mia, it welcomes a quick painless death.
Quote by Kensai

But what if the guy just wanted to go fishing for those rare fish who are afraid of the rain?
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by LordBishek

Sweden DID give us Meshuggah, however. gotta give em that.
Quote by LordBishek

When you die, you go to hell.

When your soul dies, it goes to Benny Andersson's personal dimension of Benny Andersson related madness. Think Event Horizon, but with more keyboards and catchy hooks.
I hate it when you get a quick microwave/toaster meal, and you heat it, and take it out and it burns the **** out of your hand. And then when it cools down a bit, you take a bite and the inside is a chunck of ice.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by CoreysMonster

The $1 soft serve Ice Cream at IKEA is unbeatable. You hear that? Unbeatable!
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by CoreysMonster

But more importantly, Amon Amarth.
Check out my band Disturbed
phone sex that goes on too long. seriously, wrap it up. i got places to be.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by CoreysMonster

And Ikea. Did you know you can get free hot drinks on a Friday with an Ikea family card in the cafeteria? It's my ambition to take at least one girl on a first date to the Ikea cafeteria.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
When you die, you go to hell.

When your soul dies, it goes to Benny Andersson's personal dimension of Benny Andersson related madness. Think Event Horizon, but with more keyboards and catchy hooks.

You don't scare me. I like Sam Neill.
Quote by Aurigo
Girls with big breasts and wont show me them.

Yeah. I'm sure your mom annoys all of us.

ZING!
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Meshuggah > Amon Amarth.

And if you disagree, refer to my Benny Andersson posts.

*checks to see if I nominated Deliriumbassist as favorite mod*

ah okay, all is well
People who bite utensils. Particularly spoons.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by darkstar2466

It's not really the dissing of the wonderful weather that is rain, it's more about the complaint over something we can't (currently) change. It's like me complaining about the value of planck's constant.

Quote by dylpikle9
But what if the guy just wanted to go fishing for those rare fish who are afraid of the rain?

In those special cases he only has to work 5 years in the saltmine.

Quote by Le_Bunny
But if you're complaining about people complaining then what does that make anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by LordBishek
And Ikea. Did you know you can get free hot drinks on a Friday with an Ikea family card in the cafeteria? It's my ambition to take at least one girl on a first date to the Ikea cafeteria.

It's very overrated
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by blynd_snyper
People who act stupid deliberately for attention when they are in fact very intelligent.

^^Thank You

oh......Bono annoys me ....stop being so smug
Quote by dylpikle9

Those damn aquaphobic fish!
...In my opinion.
you know when someone is speaking english with an accent, and tv shows insist upon putting subtitles for them, even though its so ****ing evident what they are saying? that pisses me off
Over the top Christians. I have nothing against christianity, but when they talk like douchebags and quote the bible in almost every situation it annoys me so much.

E.g. Facebook status = im feelin sick/cold

Comment = dont worry. god is behind you and has his hand over you just have to stick to it and trust god and things will get better. God loves us all

A simple get better soon would do fine.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Over the top Christians. I have nothing against christianity, but when they talk like douchebags and quote the bible in almost every situation it annoys me so much.

E.g. Facebook status = im feelin sick/cold

Comment = dont worry. god is behind you and has his hand over you just have to stick to it and trust god and things will get better. God loves us all

A simple get better soon would do fine.

Sometimes you can use that to your advantage though. I used to live by a church and these people hit my dads car, and after a long conversation my dad said "What would jesus do" and they gave him $20.
When people say that bottled water taste's different than tap water, specifically this 'Fiji' water.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Page 1 of 4