yeah i think i do, we never have practice due to our rhythm guitar and bassist being sisters and there mom never letting them out.
our drummer is really good, i mean dang im surprised, thing is he recently has picked up playing guitar and said he has reached he full potential on drums, and i think you can ALWAYS improve.

but yeah i wanna find a new band, how should i go about that?
note: im not posting any adds, due to the fact where i live everybody smokes pot and loves rap/ hannah montana.
so any other ideas where i could meet some cool metal heads?
i <3 asian girls.
Quote by jrock888000
yeah i think i do, we never have practice due to our rhythm guitar and bassist being sisters and there mom never letting them out.
our drummer is really good, i mean dang im surprised, thing is he recently has picked up playing guitar and said he has reached he full potential on drums, and i think you can ALWAYS improve.

but yeah i wanna find a new band, how should i go about that?
note: im not posting any adds, due to the fact where i live everybody smokes pot and loves rap/ hannah montana.
so any other ideas where i could meet some cool metal heads?

try craigslist
metal gigs are a good idea, i do go to them alot, craigslist is the same i get rappers who can make beats and metal head who say "ok dude lets hit up then write some...uhh...nvm lets just chill i feel lazy" =[ but that joinmyband site looks good thx bro.
i <3 asian girls.
Quote by andrew_anarchy
try craigslist

no. fail.

craigslist is usually filled with uncommitted people who are like. I want to be in a band. then as soon as they realize you won't be playing for stadiums full of people, get all lazy and are like wtf...

not saying this is always the case, but from experience it is a lot of the time.
Quote by jrock888000

You sir are a fool if you believe that everyone where you live loves rap and hannah montana. I mean, you live in Long Beach, which is an area of Los Angeles. Los Angeles is a huge, huge city with a vibrant live music scene. It's one of the premiere live music scenes in the world. A lot of bands move there in order to get their break.

Post an add, rap and Hannah Montana fans will not apply to your band. It is hard to find committed musicians all the time, but your chances of finding one are greatly increased if you live in an area like Long Beach or LA.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud