Page 1 of 9
I was reading up on some forums when i stumbled across this one

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=626106

The stormfront white nationalist forum, take a read of some of the topics there, they're absolutely despicable. I honestly don't understand where the **** these people were brought up to hate on others, and reading some of the posters profiles, it's like they spend their entire lives bashing other races and cultures.

I even read one topic dedicated to how white women were more beautiful than any other race, and all other races were ugly. That is ****ing bull****, no matter how hot a chick you see, you'll always find a hotter one no matter what race they are. White, Black, Arab, Asian etc. etc.

But anyways I just wanted to check in and see if there were still any sane people on earth who don't hate for the color of someones skin, or their culture

thoughts?

edit: this is a good vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knVMhj_bk1I&feature=fvw

edit2: I just read a thread that made me LOL, its about Jimmy Page and him being 1/8th Chinese (I don't know how true this is) and posters where deciding whether or not they should start not liking him because of that

edit3: i've come to the realization that these people are too stupid to take seriously, many of the things they say are ludicrous to even begin to believe, don't even waste your time with this crap
Last edited by Zepplinne at Aug 4, 2009,
meh, as long as it's all just words, let them be. they're no worse than the church or men-hating feminists

EDIT: and to be honest, I don't really see anything abysmally racist there. they're not saying they want to kill all ******s, they're more just proud of who they are and want to stick with other whites. nothing wrong with that, IMO. I dont agree, but I dont see why it's dangerous in any way.

EDIT2: never mind, read some of the other threads and feel like kicking some testicles now.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 3, 2009,
Itsatraptogetbannedforracism!

Well im not falling for that again.

/sarcasm

It's probably easy to speak for the whole of UG when i say no-one condones racism, and if they do - they'll be too afriad to say so :P
I've seen this before, just remember these are a vast minority of people, and this picture, as always, applies:

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I blame the blacks and Jews for this monstrosity of a website.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by jgbsmith
I've seen this before, just remember these are a vast minority of people, and this picture, as always, applies:

Pfff, you can't just add a rapist look-alike in the mix...

Is it me, or do they have a ghost fetish?
How frigging closed minded can certain people be, really?
Anyway, reading their forum gives me some good laugh. They're just so pitiful...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

it's so weird, they're talking about being given a hard time for being racist yet they give other races a hard time because they're a different race....

Does not compute....

I'm actually a member of Stormfront. They are so easy to troll it's not even funny.
Check out my band Disturbed
The way I see it it's a combination of in-group bias, confirmation bias and communal reinforcement.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
isnt there a stormfront group on UG?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Not that I agree with this website but saying that white people being racist is "despicable" is stupid considering how much more racist other races are. Just about every race hates every single other race, but only white people get in trouble for it.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10928153/ now that's the spirit!
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Kensai
The way I see it it's a combination of in-group bias, confirmation bias and communal reinforcement.

omfg ur back

And I love the way how a moderator has to approve comments. Pathetic.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
what i think is disturbing is that theyre not just rednecks ready to lynch all the blacks. they seem to be going about this pretty intelligently

its f*cking scary tbh
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
what i think is disturbing is that theyre not just rednecks ready to lynch all the blacks. they seem to be going about this pretty intelligently

its f*cking scary tbh

You can be intelligent and ignorant you know...
Quote by ihavenoname93

its f*cking scary tbh

so true
Quote by Zero-Hartman
omfg ur back

And I love the way how a moderator has to approve comments. Pathetic.

Quote by Oh Shize
You can be intelligent and ignorant you know...

Are you really intelligent if you're deliberately ignorant, though? You obviously rationalize things enormously if you say the things these people are saying.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I registered and spotted a thread where a guy wanted people to suggest him some br00talz death metalz.

Needless to say, I believe Suffocation was sufficient.
Quote by Copilot911
Not that I agree with this website but saying that white people being racist is "despicable" is stupid considering how much more racist other races are. Just about every race hates every single other race, but only white people get in trouble for it.

and muslims
I find it strange now that i've read the thread. It's like the complete other side of the spectrum.

On UG most of us would believe in much more liberal politics and would promote acceptance where as they spread hate for no reason and is based on non-sensical ramblings and laughable evidence.

And also the way they talk is like we are the ones who've been indoctrinated and that the answer is written in a writing we cant read.

Maybe now there can be some soviet russia jokes for that site like:

In Stormfront.org

dem niggaz is out to get ya.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
I find it strange now that i've read the thread. It's like the complete other side of the spectrum.

On UG most of us would believe in much more liberal politics and would promote acceptance where as they spread hate for no reason and is based on non-sensical ramblings and laughable evidence.

And also the way they talk is like we are the ones who've been indoctrinated and that the answer is written in a writing we cant read.

Maybe now there can be some soviet russia jokes for that site like:

In Stormfront.org

dem niggaz is out to get ya.

i never really understood those soviet russia jokes
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
TBH they do it in a very intelligent manner and are actually fair sometimes.

yea, its like their points are valid, but not sound. they start out with rediculous premises, but if you accept those, the arguments follow.

wheres my philosophers at?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

it looks like that at first but underneath their logical arguments is just blatant racism, read into some of the other threads a bit more
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

From most of what I've seen, it's all a bunch of pseudo-intellectual whining about how they're discriminated against by the liberal/minority dominated society.

How dare those uppity blacks and race traitors not tolerate our intolerance!

Quote by Kensai

Are you really intelligent if you're deliberately ignorant, though? You obviously rationalize things enormously if you say the things these people are saying.

Psychological Compartmentalization (what a name lol).

It's very easy for a person to apply a certain scrutiny to one concept and not allow it to touch another. For example, A bioloigist who doesn't believe in evolution.
Check out my band Disturbed
^
Ah, yes. I've met quite a few of these sort of people. The thing is, the more intelligent they are, the more they tend to [successfully] rationalize the stupid.
I'm pissed at how racists have hijacked the whole skinhead movement. It was actually anti-racist to start with.

Also, I get mistaken for a neo-Nazi all the time, which is uncool.
whoever said there where intelligent, they're not. They're waving their e-penises about how cool ancestors (from germany..) they have and say eastern germany is a cool place because there are so many neo-nazis. One guy posted a video where a neo-nazis demonstration was filmed underlined by some nazi-punk. But this demonstration and the music were all anti-USA. Not one word about arabs or blacks or jews. It was all about the "big enemy" the USA.
We have an relativly strong extreme left here in germany and the funny thing isthe extreme librals often "unite" with the neo-nazis to demonstrate against the USA and capitalism and such.......
there forums make me really angry.

Like i seriously would encourage (and want to watch) a an online debate between the dickheads and UG. I'm pretty sure it's against UG rules to do this and i may get a warning but any mod with a sense of morals and common sense wouldn't mind.

I am also quite angry that they discovered my shocking secret about world domination starting with UG, i must warn my fellow jews who are clearly more important than the rest of society.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Aug 3, 2009,