Page 3 of 901
Quote by Kensai
I wish I could afford weed

Obtaining it is easy enough. Last time I was on the tram some guy offered to sell me some. I guess I look like that kind of guy.

Know how you feel man, my bro keeps getting asked if he sells weed at parties. I hope he doesn't
I have to post ITT. I'm a legend in drug threads.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Shpongled
Dude do not just eat random mushrooms that you found. Although there is a possibility that they are psychedelic they could more than likely not be, and may even be poisonous.

Oh ya, ive been told they are, i may go and check them out, but if they are can you just take them, or do you need to dry\cure them first.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
man i feeling goodd just smoked a joint a hookah pack and ate a fire cracker now too sit back and wait
#4 of fender armada WOOTWOOT
My friend keeps suggesting that I try weed with him one day, now I'm not a drug user and I don't plan on becoming one, but most people I know have atleast tried it once, and I've wanted to try it too, just once though... So my question is:
is weed addictive? cos he says it isn't
and should I try it with him.
weed is only psycologicly addictive but you can be psycologicaly addited to any thing
#4 of fender armada WOOTWOOT
Quote by TDS
Anyone know what the going rate for shrooms is? Looking to do something special before fall semester starts but I don't want to get ripped off.

$20-40 per 8th, about $10 per gram average.

Quote by fatgoogle
Oh ya, ive been told they are, i may go and check them out, but if they are can you just take them, or do you need to dry\cure them first.

They can be eaten fresh (wet) or dry, but wet mushrooms take roughly 10 times the amount of dried to reach the same effect. I still wouldn't eat mushrooms you picked without having them properly identified though. Even if there are psychedelic mushrooms, they can still be found growing with other mushrooms as well.

Quote by Stoney93
My friend keeps suggesting that I try weed with him one day, now I'm not a drug user and I don't plan on becoming one, but most people I know have atleast tried it once, and I've wanted to try it too, just once though... So my question is:

It's not physically addicting, meaning that you can't experience physical withdrawal symptoms unlike drugs like alcohol, tobacco, and heroin. It can be psychologically addicting though, which is sort of like the desire to repeat a pleasurable experience. In truth, anything can be psychologically addicting, like television or video games.
Quote by Stoney93

not as additive as nicotine.,weed isn't a drug with a high rate of dependency,like heroin or cocaine.Google "The effects of Cannabis use"that should help
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by walkinbazooka
I have to post ITT. I'm a legend in drug threads.

And are you on or off drugs nowadays?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
So the blazed and confused tour was pretty awesome.

Saw Stephen Marley, Julian Marley and their sister so I got to see 3 out of 7 Marleys so not bad.

The Slightly Stoopid came on and their sets just keep getting better and better, even Half Pint showed up to do a collaboration.

EDIT: inb4 Liam.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Last edited by 3rdWardSoldier at Aug 3, 2009,
**** me. gta is taking forever to download. its been like 45 minutes... how much longer do I have to wait to kill some hookers
i need a famous quote
Missed the first page. Damn.

Quote by fenderdude0071
weed is only psycologicly addictive but you can be psycologicaly addited to any thing

QFT

Quote by Cameronrobson
in b4 dxm

Lol.

I love how so many people post in a newer DT.

Edit: inb4 Legacy.

Hah.
Last edited by Cat Of Pain at Aug 3, 2009,
Cat O' Pain and Legacy are here! more of the old Dters need to come
i need a famous quote
only 6% left to dowload, come on bit torrent, let me kill some hookers
i need a famous quote
Quote by Thepekins
Cat O' Pain and Legacy are here! more of the old Dters need to come

I'm here Theppy.

Anyone think it's a little hypocritical to advertise your tour as 'Weed-friendly' but then have security in the venue pulling people out for smoking all the time?

There were like 10 piggies roaming the Slightly Stoopid concert.

Quote by Cat Of Pain
Missed the first page. Damn.

QFT

Lol.

I love how so many people post in a newer DT.

Edit: inb4 Legacy.

Hah.

look up
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Last edited by 3rdWardSoldier at Aug 3, 2009,
So how intense is acid for the people here that have done it.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Stoney93

Weed isn't addictive. It can become a habit if you let it, but the definition of addiction states "something that causes severe trauma when you cease it," which weed definitely does not. Yes, you should try it.
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
I'm here Theppy.

Anyone think it's a little hypocritical to advertise your tour as 'Weed-friendly' but then have security in the venue pulling people out for smoking all the time?

There were like 10 piggies roaming the Slightly Stoopid concert.

look up

Oh **** hey 3rdward.
Of course its hypocritical, but how could they get away with not having security?
i need a famous quote
Quote by Stoney93

I'm addicted to weed in the way I'm addicted to Coca-Cola.

I don't get cravings or anything, it just seems to be what I get each week and drink instead of water. Smoking weed is like a hobby for me - a way to listen to music to hear it the way it was intended to be heard. With weed, you notice the textures and timbres of all of the instruments, their places in the stereo field etc.
Quote by Thepekins
Oh **** hey 3rdward.
Of course its hypocritical, but how could they get away with not having security?

They could tell security not to take people out of the show for smoking weed, especiaSlly since inbetween every song they were like "Hey, SMOKE WEED" or "WHo out there's SMOKING WEED"

I don't blame the artist really because at one point the security guy was using a flashlight to point out people smoking in the crowd and Miles from SS yells into the mic "HEY, we have enough lights up here, we don;t need yours"

Anyways my grand revelation from this concert is that I can't wait til I'm 21 and go to a concert.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112

Quote by illuminatiano

^^^Oh I know, being drunk there would be that much betttterr.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Angus76

It's supposedly overall a more clear-headed experience than a shroom trip, so possibly not as intense. Also, you won't feel as much anxiety during the come up since an LSD trip is balanced more over around 12 hours while shrooms are half that.

I've heard someone use the metaphor that on shrooms you're the passenger and on LSD you're the driver, which isn't a bad one.

I've also heard the difference being described as shrooms make you want to sit in a corner for six hours, not in a bad way, and LSD makes you want to move around and explore.
Ah that clears it up for me. Now is it a dangerous drug? i honestly dont know **** about it.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
My shroom trips have always been more intense than my acid trips, but I like acid so much better.
Quote by Grimmy101
It's supposedly overall a more clear-headed experience than a shroom trip, so possibly not as intense. Also, you won't feel as much anxiety during the come up since an LSD trip is balanced more over around 12 hours while shrooms are half that.

I've heard someone use the metaphor that on shrooms you're the passenger and on LSD you're the driver, which isn't a bad one.

I've also heard the difference being described as shrooms make you want to sit in a corner for six hours, not in a bad way, and LSD makes you want to move around and explore.

Having done both acid and shrooms many times, that's pretty accurate, but I have to say it isn't quite that straightforward. For example, on shrooms I desperately want to explore, I want to see the true nature of everything -- shrooms peel back the layers of existence so you can see what lies underneath. You do tend to be less in control, but that can happen with acid as well.

As for strength or intensity, it depends on the dose and on the person.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Angus76
Ah that clears it up for me. Now is it a dangerous drug? i honestly dont know **** about it.

Not dangerous unless you have a risk for a mental disorder such as schizophrenia or actually have a mental disorder. Of course, the first time you drop it's a good idea to have a sober friend stay around as a "sitter", just to calm you down and keep you in control in case you have a bad trip. Generally, however, you can avoid bad trips by making sure that you drop without any stress, in a comfortable, safe environment.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Oh right on, i never did it, because I was always freaked out by it. We never come across LSD much around here though.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Angus76

a little too intense at times to be quite honest, but i'm experienced with drugs and was with friends in a safe place so i was able to handle it (some mdma helped to "soften" it all over too haha). it does depend a lot on the dose though... i got some epically strong cubes
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
They could tell security not to take people out of the show for smoking weed, especiaSlly since inbetween every song they were like "Hey, SMOKE WEED" or "WHo out there's SMOKING WEED"

I don't blame the artist really because at one point the security guy was using a flashlight to point out people smoking in the crowd and Miles from SS yells into the mic "HEY, we have enough lights up here, we don;t need yours"

Anyways my grand revelation from this concert is that I can't wait til I'm 21 and go to a concert.

Venues can be held responsible for people doing and selling drugs thanks to the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act (substantially similar to the failed RAVE act sponsored by Biden). Obviously some venues are more strict than others but the bands don't have a say in how security does their job.
Quote by Sawman3
Probably my favorite, or at least one of my top five, rap songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fm93V9WKPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITLNzPoEqs

do you guys like it raw?

Quote by Shpongled
Venues can be held responsible for people doing and selling drugs thanks to the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act (substantially similar to the failed RAVE act sponsored by Biden). Obviously some venues are more strict than others but the bands don't have a say in how security does their job.

Here's a a good rule of thumb for these acts- if it spells something, it's probably bullshit.
two and a half men.
Last edited by Cameronrobson at Aug 3, 2009,
So, I just watched The Brady Bunch Movie high as **** from this doob i found in my desk thing, and i feel all warm and cuddly and magical. I wish i were a Brady.. Is this normal?
Quote by GrahamBuddha
So, I just watched The Brady Bunch Movie high as **** from this doob i found in my desk thing, and i feel all warm and cuddly and magical. I wish i were a Brady.. Is this normal?