Page 4 of 901
Lol, only been a new DT for like a day and Im already six pages behind.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
^Agreed.

Today be one of those days where you do nothing but sit around and smoke your leftovers.. For me it is at least.

Whats good in yo hood brotheren?
I really need a bowl. I'm so bored right now. I guess I'll have to settle for a cigarette until later.
My buddy bought a half of trainwreck to bring to college with him. Lucky bastard.......
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Ew. I dislike cigarettes. They taste bad.

As for the boredom, Go find the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and watch it.

Glad i could help.
Yeah. I always get a few days in and start up again. If I was always alone I guarantee I could quit, but everybody I'm around smokes cigarettes and I enjoy the social aspect of them. Plus, there's no avoiding it when I'm drinking...I would go crazy if I was drunk and had nothing to smoke.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']Yeah. I always get a few days in and start up again. If I was always alone I guarantee I could quit, but everybody I'm around smokes cigarettes and I enjoy the social aspect of them. Plus, there's no avoiding it when I'm drinking...I would go crazy if I was drunk and had nothing to smoke.
maybe you could try herbal cigarettes? or cigarillos?
two and a half men.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I found a dealer who sells dank for $40 an eighth the other day. I'm happy.

Thats whats up, normaly i can only get that in Santa Cruz.
Gator PROPWR Board
MXR Dyna Comp
EHX Memory Boy
Boss BF3
Dtech Master Dist.
MXR M101 EVH
IBZ WD7
Dtech DVerb

Fender Pbass
Rouge LX205
Epiphon Demon V
BC Platinum Warlock
IBZ AX220
IBZ G480 Classical

Fender FMan 15G
Fender Champ XD
Damn, a new Drug Thread already.

Where do the old ones go?!?!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Get you a big stash of decent bud and a green card. **** cigs.

Good luck with quitting or whatever you choose to do though.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']Yeah. I always get a few days in and start up again. If I was always alone I guarantee I could quit, but everybody I'm around smokes cigarettes and I enjoy the social aspect of them. Plus, there's no avoiding it when I'm drinking...I would go crazy if I was drunk and had nothing to smoke.

Ive got a friend like that. I take it when you try to quit you get a bad cough right?

Why not stay away from people until you quit or simply say no when they offer you a cig?

Or what about nicotine gum or something
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Yeah I hate cigs too, but that doesn't stop me from smoknig a pack a day. Eh, we all die someday.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by dudetheman
Damn, a new Drug Thread already.

Where do the old ones go?!?!

They go to DT heaven.

They're in a better place now. It's all good in the hood.
So the other night I discovered some Tylenol 3 which contains 30 mg of codeine and 300 mg of acetaminophen in every capsule. I took 5 at first. After about 2 hours, all I felt was a little buzz, so I took another 2. After taking the 2, I didn't really feel any additional high. so in total that was 210 mg of codeine, which my friends says is a lot, especially for a first timer. What do you think is the problem? I only have 10 pills left. Should I just extract them or take 7 at once. And yes, I am aware that acetaminophen is dangerous in high doses.

Also, I like marijuana. Disregard women, gain currency, inhale trees.
Quote by GrahamBuddha
Get you a big stash of decent bud and a green card. **** cigs.

Good luck with quitting or whatever you choose to do though.

I smoke almost all day every day. Lack of weed isn't my problem

Quote by kxy1992
Ive got a friend like that. I take it when you try to quit you get a bad cough right?

Why not stay away from people until you quit or simply say no when they offer you a cig?

Or what about nicotine gum or something

It's not that I have any withdrawal symptoms at all really, someone will just offer me a cigarette and I'll take it. I wish it was as easy as just not being around people but 3 out of my 4 roommates smoke cigarettes and I can't really just not be around them.

I have the same problem, longest i went was 5 days with no cigs. The best stop smoking aid ive seen is the nicotine inhalers, there even in the shape of a cigarette. It delivers more concentrated doses of nicotine then a puff of a cigarette but no smoke, it sure helps the craving for nicotine but the idea of not smoking is still hard to overcome. i have to quit for sure i have a history of cancer in my family
Gator PROPWR Board
MXR Dyna Comp
EHX Memory Boy
Boss BF3
Dtech Master Dist.
MXR M101 EVH
IBZ WD7
Dtech DVerb

Fender Pbass
Rouge LX205
Epiphon Demon V
BC Platinum Warlock
IBZ AX220
IBZ G480 Classical

Fender FMan 15G
Fender Champ XD
Quote by IEatOrphans
So the other night I discovered some Tylenol 3 which contains 30 mg of codeine and 300 mg of acetaminophen in every capsule. I took 5 at first. After about 2 hours, all I felt was a little buzz, so I took another 2. After taking the 2, I didn't really feel any additional high. so in total that was 210 mg of codeine, which my friends says is a lot, especially for a first timer. What do you think is the problem? I only have 10 pills left. Should I just extract them or take 7 at once. And yes, I am aware that acetaminophen is dangerous in high doses.

Eat all the pills, it's safe and fun. You need to eat a lot of codeine to get high because it isn't a very powerful drug. Also, try not not move around a lot. Get yourself in to a sort of trance ten just drift away. But wait like a week from after your first dose.
two and a half men.
Quote by IEatOrphans

I would do a CWE if I was you.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Eat all the pills, it's safe and fun. You need to eat a lot of codeine to get high because it isn't a very powerful drug. Also, try not not move around a lot. Get yourself in to a sort of trance ten just drift away. But wait like a week from after your first dose.

Is it safe taking 10 pills? that's 3 grams of acetaminophen.

[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I would do a CWE if I was you.
Yeah, that's what I had in mind.
Quote by Cameronrobson

......no.

You shouldn't need more than about 100-200mg of codeine to get a buzz if you've never had it before.

Also, do a CWE. Your liver will thank you.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by IEatOrphans
Is it safe taking 10 pills? that's 3 grams of acetaminophen.

I've done it many times. You can take up to 4 grams.
two and a half men.
Don't take all 10 at once. You would probably be fine, but your live would hate you and there's really no point when a cold water extraction is really simple.
Quote by Cameronrobson
I've done it many times. You can take up to 4 grams.

No, you can't. You WILL damage your liver.

Do a CWE.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
......no.

You shouldn't need more than about 100-200mg of codeine to get a buzz if you've never had it before.

Didn't he just say that he took 210 and barely got a buzz?
two and a half men.
So, anyone have any awesome, shroom/LSD experiences?

For me, when i'm tripping with my friends on a bench (this happened twice) a bird will usually fly dangerously close to us.

Doesn't sound to interesting, but this bird is huge
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Didn't he just say that he took 210 and barely got a buzz?

Yeah, but I'm just telling him what is normal.

Normally, 100-200mg should give someone a decent buzz.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman

Well, he should probably do the CWE, because apparently I'm wrong i guess, but I'd still advise doing at least 250
two and a half men.
Quote by dudetheman

I'm going to nip this argument in the bud and back dudetheman up here. 100-200 mg is generally all a first-timer needs.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Sup DT, I was wondering for all here that have been in trouble with the law, how old were you when you first got busted?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Sawman3
I'm going to nip this argument in the bud and back dudetheman up here. 100-200 mg is generally all a first-timer needs.

Thank you.

I think the guy in question here has 5/500 T3's instead of 30/300 T3's, and THAT'S why he thinks he needs more.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm thinking of a different drug that has 5/500. Sorry.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Sup DT, I was wondering for all here that have been in trouble with the law, how old were you when you first got busted?

I had just turned 15. :/
Quote by dudetheman
Thank you.

I think the guy in question here has 5/500 T3's instead of 30/300 T3's, and THAT'S why he thinks he needs more.

Well, if that's the case then I don't think he's going to get high at all..

EDIT: nwm

and I was just speaking from personal experience, because I've never gotten high on codeine alone with anything under 250
two and a half men.
Last edited by Cameronrobson at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by avenged_7_fold

Never been in trouble with the law. Have had to run a few times though

I stay creepin' on the low (goddamn I'm so full of rap quotes today).
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Alright, thanks, guys. I'll just Google how to do a cold water extraction and do it next time the house is empty.

On another note, has anyone experimented with dxm and weed at the same time? If so how was it. I was told you trip balls.
Quote by GrahamBuddha
I had just turned 15. :/

Same here, a friend and I were burning on his porch and a car was creeping down the road so we thought it was just a tourist(we have many where I live) so we kept smoking, turned out to be an under cover. The guy stoped the car, got out, flashed a badge and told us not to move, so I jumped off the porch and booked ass into the woods behind the house. For a few days I thought I had gotten away, until the shariff showed up at my door, aparently I dropped my wallet(with my learners permit in it) when I jumped the porch.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Can someone seriously try? I'd love to find out what happens!

I'll do it on LSA sometime this week, I don't think I'll be getting acid any time soon.
two and a half men.