Page 1 of 2
okay so i was just on msn with my ex-gf and she told me she wants to be friends with benefits... this is so awesome im pumped... have ever of u guys been in similiar situation or whatever as this? any feedback/advice/whatever...
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
not as fun as you think it is, trust me
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
She's going to do you up the butt with a strap-on, dude. And not the one she carries in her handbag "for emergencies". The big petrol-driven one she keeps under the bed.
I wrote a book about it once. It was mostly pictures I crudely made in MS paint depicting me and the girl's sex acts.

Still got published though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I wrote a book about it once. It was mostly pictures I crudely made in MS paint depicting me and the girl's sex acts.

I bought it
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by guitar-guy01
not as fun as you think it is, trust me

this. sex IMO is usually much more awsome when it's an emotional thing.
I love when people brag about their sex lives to strangers on UG.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by dann_blood
I bought it

Me too.

But now all the pages are sticky... Damn you Kensai and your manly sexiness.

EDIT:

Sorry about the double post.
Please post back here when it all goes horribly wrong
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Don't waste your time with that ****, it's never ending. because you'll always fight, hence never have sex, but still never be allowed a girlfriend because your friend with benefits goes and stuffs it all up.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Fun for a little while but it will all come crashing down eventually. Or you will end up dating her. Those are the only foreseeable outcomes.
means she can poke whoever she wants, but she's making you think you might actually get some from her if you hang out, which isn't gonna happen
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by Kensai

how did you get unbanned? :/
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Kensai

that makes it a picture-book then.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Friends with benefits only really works if you were just friends to begin with. Since you were her bf she will probably use it against you.

If I were you id do it with her one last time, at climax yell 'oh *random girls name*' and have fun enduring the aftermath.

Mind games son, play them

Also watch out for any powered man replacement devices.
Ok, now I read the first post:
Use this opportunity to mess around with her. Slip it in pooper "accidentally", cum in her eye (you can find a way!), etc etc.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by teh_Beatles
I love when people brag about their sex lives to strangers on UG.

I wasn't bragging. I was telling/asking for tips and stuff...

Quote by Preid
Friends with benefits only really works if you were just friends to begin with. Since you were her bf she will probably use it against you.

What do you mean, use it against me?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
i like you cus your on the football forum but iv made a pledge of purging the world of people who say 'yeah boiiiii' so im sorry but i have to kill you...

sorry
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I wasn't bragging. I was telling/asking for tips and stuff...

You'll learn, son. You'll learn.
And you'll probably wish you'd stuck to interfering with yourself.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r

Well if some other girl enters the scene your gf will ward her away from you. Imagine it as she's a shepard and youre her sheep.

When a wolf/other girl comes along the shepard scares away the wolf. Either by saying youre not totally broken up or some crap along that lines. Chic's can get pretty inventive.

This shepard like behaviour is of no use even though the sheep gets it on with the shepard. Sure the sheep may be happy with it but it could be alot happier with some wolf action.
If you ever say " yeaaa boi" in a Thread title again.
Ill end you.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metalmouth22
If you ever say " yeaaa boi" in a Thread title again.
Ill end you.

HAHAHAHA I was thinking something along these lines too.....
I thought you meant make a friend who's on benefits.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Preid
Well if some other girl enters the scene your gf will ward her away from you. Imagine it as she's a shepard and youre her sheep.

When a wolf/other girl comes along the shepard scares away the wolf. Either by saying youre not totally broken up or some crap along that lines. Chic's can get pretty inventive.

This shepard like behaviour is of no use even though the sheep gets it on with the shepard. Sure the sheep may be happy with it but it could be alot happier with some wolf action.

Preid.....BEST ANALOGY EVER!!!!!!

and TS he is completely right on this, take it from someone who's been there
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Preid

So... the ideal situation is to find a cannibalistic crazy lady?
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
So... the ideal situation is to find a cannibalistic crazy lady?

I'snt that always the ideal situation?
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
okay so i was just on msn with my ex-gf and she told me she wants to be friends with benefits... this is so awesome im pumped... have ever of u guys been in similiar situation or whatever as this? any feedback/advice/whatever...

I split up with my ex-girlfreind 3 years ago this summer.

She decided we should stop sleeping together in January.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
You do realise this is going to end in you being in a relationship with this girl again?
Has nobody watched a ****ing movie before?!?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
You do realise this is going to end in you being in a relationship with this girl again?
Has nobody watched a ****ing movie before?!?

Everyone in the Pit watches f*cking movies. At least, they watch the clips the websites let you see without paying.
Yeaaa boi!
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by MightyAl
Everyone in the Pit watches f*cking movies. At least, they watch the clips the websites let you see without paying.

Good, decided to tack that extra question on there to make sure i wasnt fapping too much.
and
CAREFUL NOW

Quote by Zolom
Good, decided to tack that extra question on there to make sure i wasnt fapping too much.

Just as I thought.
And TBH, the only possible way you could fap too much would be to initiate the second fap before finishing the first.
I dunno how that would work, though.
When I read the thread title I thought it would be TS ranting on about his friends being on benefits and leeching off the country. I am disappoint.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by MightyAl
Just as I thought.
And TBH, the only possible way you could fap too much would be to initiate the second fap before finishing the first.
I dunno how that would work, though.

Start yanking your balls before you finish your main fap, just to get your momentum going.
and
CAREFUL NOW

i would love friends with benefits, shame no one wants to do me

except gay guys, they want to do me

i dont want to do them

Quote by undecided1993
Me too

i thought that was an odd kind of thing to warrant a "yeaaa boi"
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Page 1 of 2