Hey
i got a set of First Act ''222''(12-53
got them as a gift.

I was wondering are they any good?

Right now i got some Ernie Ball Slinky's 11-52 they are rather dull,but is it worth changeing them out for the First act ones i am just asking cause ive heard some bad things about First Act guitars. so wondering if the rest of their products are mediocre.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Yes, they'll be just fine. And a whole lot better than a set of dead strings.
I like em. Not my first choice, but you can't really beat the price you paid for them

12s? Awesome. That makes it better.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Seeing as you got them as a gift/for free, I'd say try it.

Personally, I'd avoid anything by First Act like a plague. I've played around with one of their cheapo guitars you find at places like Wal-Mart. Honestly, that instrument-shaped object doesn't even deserve to be called a guitar...I think they're that bad.

Haven't messed around with their strings yet, but who knows. Personally, my favorite string brand is Elixir.
Better than a set of worn out strings for sure, but I wouldn't look at it as a permanent solution. If you want long lasting and good sounding, take about $25 with you to a guitar shop and get some D'Addario EXP strings. They'll last you for 3-4 months easily
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
In my local guitar shop, the only Ernie Ball strings they had were coated with some plastic or something, like the Elixer ones. Wich ones are better? I'm looking to get a new acoustic and i'd like to get nice strings for it. All the rest of the strings they have in my shop are around €10, and only differ in brand or size...
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Better than a set of worn out strings for sure, but I wouldn't look at it as a permanent solution. If you want long lasting and good sounding, take about $25 with you to a guitar shop and get some D'Addario EXP strings. They'll last you for 3-4 months easily

i kill them in 3-4 days easily

In my local guitar shop, the only Ernie Ball strings they had were coated with some plastic or something, like the Elixer ones. Wich ones are better? I'm looking to get a new acoustic and i'd like to get nice strings for it. All the rest of the strings they have in my shop are around €10, and only differ in brand or size...

elixir nanowebs are awesome. consider phosphor bronze, it seems to have truer bass response in Elixirs than 80/20 bronze
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid