you can click my signature for a link to the site where I found it and a link to the manufacturer "analysis plus"
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Why the hell would anyone spend that much on a guitar cable
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
dear god... I'll just stick to my £10 Planet Waves thank you very much, they get the job done well enough
I take it the actual wiring is all solid gold then? Even so its still not worth that much.
Were I rich enough to waste money like that, you can bet I would waste it on one of those.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
its actually copper core thick gold plating. these are made in the usa, custom orders available. its a patented dual oval spiral cable, patented tips. they really wanted to do something where money was no object. the goal is sound quality and 0 capacitance, 0 loading. any electrical engineer would be in tears. cause he knows what that does for your sound. take any guitar with low output. vintage even. plug direct into your super expensive board or interface, and *poof* sounds really good like you never heard it before.
Quote by BigDC
Quote by Gibshall
Quote by fullsailstudent
its actually copper core thick gold plating. these are made in the usa, custom orders available. its a patented dual oval spiral cable, patented tips. they really wanted to do something where money was no object. the goal is sound quality and 0 capacitance, 0 loading. any electrical engineer would be in tears. cause he knows what that does for your sound. take any guitar with low output. vintage even. plug direct into your super expensive board or interface, and *poof* sounds really good like you never heard it before.

I've read that it is impossible for the human ear to tell the difference, one guy even offered a big wad of money if a person could consistently tell the difference between cables like this and normal cables, and so far no one has been able to.
i remember them getting featured in new scientist in a section dedicated to laughing at bollocks ideas. they came in alongside ethereal healing crystals...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
i dont see any diamonds.. how can it cost that much?
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
well if it was made in china it would be a lot cheaper. if it was a big company like monster cable it would be cheaper. and if analysis plus cared how much it costs, it would be more of a compromise between quality and mass produced money making ummm monster cable. they wanted to make a cable based on the best science and not the best business. a proof of concept that just happens to be for sale.
Quote by BigDC
Quote by Gibshall
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've read that it is impossible for the human ear to tell the difference, one guy even offered a big wad of money if a person could consistently tell the difference between cables like this and normal cables, and so far no one has been able to.

Exactly there's a point where you stop paying for something quality wise and start paying for snake oil or whatever it was.
http://www.pearcable.com/sub_products_anjou.htm

More expensive cables there... not guitar cables though.

IMO, things like this are rediculous, and +1 to who ever said that the human ear won't hear a difference
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I can hear a difference from say a monster cable to some $2 garbage walmart cable easy. the cheapo cable is a capacitor. just like a tone knob. but low capacitance vs some other low capacitance, ehh yeah probably cant tell the difference.
Quote by BigDC
Quote by Gibshall