I got a Thunderbird G T-bird, and i use a Boss ODB-3 Bass overdrive, and a morgan BC-40(I got a BC-115 but its so much bass). I Want a powerful and clean sound.

If you got on my profile i have uploaded a clip when im playing something random.
Could it be my amp that sucks ? Since when i record on the comp i like the sound better.
Quote by xiyuno
I got a Thunderbird G T-bird, and i use a Boss ODB-3 Bass overdrive, and a morgan BC-40(I got a BC-115 but its so much bass). I Want a powerful and clean sound.

If you got on my profile i have uploaded a clip when im playing something random.
Could it be my amp that sucks ? Since when i record on the comp i like the sound better.

i'm guessing you mean you would like a clear tone?

if so, ditch the thunderbird, it isn't going to help you much. Also, get some new strings.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
As previously stated, Tbirds are known to be muddy. No amount of EQ or effects is going to make a Thunderbird sound clear. Its the nature of the beast.
Quote by anarkee
As previously stated, Tbirds are known to be muddy. No amount of EQ or effects is going to make a Thunderbird sound clear. Its the nature of the beast.

Yeah, Fender is the way to go imo, a PJ would sound nice.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.