Page 1 of 2
I saw this movie, Knowing, where nicholas cage finds this note from the past that predicts the apocalypse...

now i want to somehow forge a note and make it seem like its genuine and that an asteroid is going to blow up our house tomorrow.

does anyone have any ideas to make this seem more real? or if someone else wants to try this?

he's only 9 i'm hoping he'll buy it.
wait, didn't nicholas cage also make the movie "next"? which was a race against time to stop a nuclear holocaust or something?

kinda one-sided actor, isn't he?
Dont. He is really gonna freakk out and cry, and your parents will just bitch slap you.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Write the note on white paper, singe the edges with fire (lighter is best) the soak it in some tea (with out milk) when it dries it will look well old. Should make it look a bit better
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I laughed at the idea of you tricking your brother into dying
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
"So uh, I found this mysterious note from the past in our mail box. It says you're going to die by asteroid tomorrow. Sorry bud..."

That's real believable :|
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
I don't see why people go to all this trouble just to upset someone. Just punch him in the face. Quicker and much more effective.
Quote by geetarguy13
I saw this movie, Knowing, where nicholas cage finds this note from the past that predicts the apocalypse...

now i want to somehow forge a note and make it seem like its genuine and that an asteroid is going to blow up our house tomorrow.

does anyone have any ideas to make this seem more real? or if someone else wants to try this?

he's only 9 i'm hoping he'll buy it.

If you can get your hands on a caligraphy pen and write it in that, it would be awsome.

Also try including little secrets or facts that your borther doesn't know you know, they way he will believe its personalised to him...

Maybe get a news shop about an asterioid and edit it so as to remove the sound and re-record it as a voice over saying that an asteroid is going to hit earth tommorw, get this on dvd and slot it in the player, play it when he's not really paying attention then call him over, after wards distract him and switch the channel onto usual t.v

Oooh and go on one of those fake news, generater sites and make a news site about an asteroid about to hit earth, i mean if you apply yourself you can have fun with this.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Pinky19
Dont. He is really gonna freakk out and cry, and your parents will just bitch slap you.

TS's idea has probably already happened to Pinky19 & he was terrified by it
I still say it'd be funny to watch
TS just wants his brother to think he's going to die so he can utter the immortal words:
"do you want to die a virgin?"

Sicko.
thats one way to go...why don't you plan an elaborate prank where he thinks he's grown 10ft tall? just get small versions of stuff and replace all his clothes with baby clothes of a similar design
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Do it ******, post pics, etc.,etc.,etc.

No really, this could turn out some real lulz, so go all out.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
This can be potentially good so I'll just leave this post here and come back later........

Remember that subtlety (sp?) is the best way to scare him..... I've been watching a bit of Leverage haha.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by DieGarbageMan
there is no way this going to work

unless your brother has downs, then you're a bastard.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Did your brother see the movie with you? if he did that would help alot.
but you could try somthing like this

Make a note with a code similar to the ones in the movie, that would say the house is gonna blow up tomorrow. or if he doesnt know how to decipher the code, make it up. make the note the way Vendetta16 said by making it look old.

Do you have an Attic or a Basement? Preferably attic, but basement will work. Hide the note somewhere in either one, but make it visable enough for your brother to find it.

tell your brother that you overheard your parents takling about finding ancient documents and stuff when they were young, and you wanted to go looking for them. convince him to go with you that it will be fun. say you will look in one area and he should start over in another. make sure to put him in the area where you hid the note. now when he finds it, he will probably tel lyou unless he is a really selfish brat lol. so then you go over to him and say wow it must be some code. (now if he hasnt seen the movie, just say you saw a movie or read somthing on the internet about how to decipher the code. If he has seen the movie just say it must be the same from the movie)

now look at it like you are thinking haqrd and trying to decipher it. this is where you need to act. after looking over it a bit, yu need to have a horrified look on your face. maybe throw the paper down yell like noo! or somthing. get him scared because if you are scared he will be. then tell him what it said. if im right the note in the movies didnt say how the people were gonna die, just when right? if im wrong then ignore this part. but dont tel lhim a meteor is gonna crash just say it says we will all die tomorrow.

Idk what to do from here. just make it beleivable. I would probably sit there curl up and fake cry. and if he trys talking to you or somthing. shoo him away and say stuff to make him think you really beleive it and get him to leave the attic/basemet. that is when he will start screaming around the house with his ass scared off.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
okay i burnt the edges and dumped tea all over it, then wrapped it in another piece of paper and covered the whole thing with scotch tape. now i think i'm going to give it to him and say i found it in a hole in my wall and to see what it is. i'll try recording it on my phone, i just hope it'll work.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Quote by imdeth
I don't see why people go to all this trouble just to upset someone. Just punch him in the face. Quicker and much more effective.

Or just take them to Mansfield

Pity me, I'm eating at Il Rosso tonight
Quote by geetarguy13
okay i burnt the edges and dumped tea all over it, then wrapped it in another piece of paper and covered the whole thing with scotch tape. now i think i'm going to give it to him and say i found it in a hole in my wall and to see what it is. i'll try recording it on my phone, i just hope it'll work.

thats not elaborate enough..its not gonna work..
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
actually just had a thought, why go to all this trouble when you could just dig a hole in the back garden, convince him theres cash in it and then bury him alive, then one day your parents find the mutilated, body of there 9 year old son and you tell them,trying depseretly to keep a straight face that you buried him alive.

Thats a funny day for all.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Quote by LordBishek
Or just take them to Mansfield

Pity me, I'm eating at Il Rosso tonight

Always with the Mansfield jokes

I hope you choke just a little bit.
Quote by imdeth
Always with the Mansfield jokes

I hope you choke just a little bit.

Someday, you'll get out of there and you'll be making them too. Until then, take it like a man and grow some balls.

Like every other woman in Mansfield
Quote by centorium
actually just had a thought, why go to all this trouble when you could just dig a hole in the back garden, convince him theres cash in it and then bury him alive, then one day your parents find the mutilated, body of there 9 year old son and you tell them,trying depseretly to keep a straight face that you buried him alive.

Thats a funny day for all.

Man, thats the best suggestion yet.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
This thread is why i love the pit.
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
Quote by LordBishek
Someday, you'll get out of there and you'll be making them too. Until then, take it like a man and grow some balls.

thats ****ed up but still
Quote by LordBishek

Yeah? Well you're gay!

*doesn't have a good comeback*.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait, didn't nicholas cage also make the movie "next"? which was a race against time to stop a nuclear holocaust or something?

kinda one-sided actor, isn't he?

He was also in Valley Girl where he stalks a chick younger than him until he gets her to go with him.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Just get some fake blood and fake your own death in front of him, pussy. But only if he's been bad.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
alright so i gave it to him, and walked up to my room... 30 seconds later he walks in with like a half-smile on his face, half-worried smile, and says ... ben it's from 40 years ago, read it

lol i was laughing the whole time i read it, but i said at the end... go show it to dad!!
Quote by LordBishek

brilliant.
Make the note on the computer using some fancy oldish text. Soak it in tea, bake it for a bit on a frying pan whil still wet(will give it the old crinkled look), and singe the edges. Maybe burry it in the ground and have an edge sticking out. Go outside with your brother, and pretend to see it and be all like "wtf is that in the ground? Maybe we should go check it out" Unbury it and let the fun begin. and btw the ink shouldnt smudge as long as long as your gentil with it in the tea.
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
Quote by geetarguy13
alright so i gave it to him, and walked up to my room... 30 seconds later he walks in with like a half-smile on his face, half-worried smile, and says ... ben it's from 40 years ago, read it

lol i was laughing the whole time i read it, but i said at the end... go show it to dad!!

classic.

Page 1 of 2