So, I ordered a laptop on July 26th. I ordered a case for it which finally came today. So my problem is, I got an email saying the laptop shipped on the 31st, but when I use the tracking number on the Fedex website, It says the order has just initiated and it has been 3 days and nothing has been updated (The case was picked up, in transit and delivered within 3 days, but nothing has happened for the laptop). So is it shipping yet or is it just stuck somewhere?
I once claimed $1800 for not recieveing goods on time. Got offered only 100 or something. I refused to take it.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

How was it shipped? Ground shipping seems to rarely update or be accurate. 3 day, 2 day, and over night will usually show right. Plus if it's picked up, there's no guarantee that it actually shipped that day.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
it shipped using the 5-7 business days. I'm pretty sure it was ground. btw it says itll be here by the 5th, thats why im worried.
Last edited by Sadbutrue62 at Aug 3, 2009,