Which should I learn if I'm planning to be a guitarist in the future... Jazz,Blues, or Classical? Right now I'm self taught, I know basic things, I can read treble and bass clef because of piano, I know basic theory, I only know A major pentatonic scale on guitar, I read tabs , I don't really know the notes on the fret board, I play bass also, I play metal mostly. I want to get technical!
Depends on what you want to do.

Session guitarist - EVERY Genre and all the theory behind them.

Band - Whatever genre you will be playing.

But honestly, learn them all.
Learn all of them and combine them together.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I have only 2 years left of high school ;( so I'm not really sure where to go... I'm thinking about getting into a band but I'm also open to other things. I'm not sure what I can accomplish in 2 years. I've been playing since grade 6 I'm going into grade 11 this year. Sorry guys I'm sorta lost still, I really could use some guides, thanks guys!
Well if you want to get 'technical' as you say, then you definitely need to know your theory. And I agree with blue_strat, if you plan on being a guitarist in the future you should familiarise yourself with different playing styles as much as possible- it'll make you a more versatile and knowledgeable player.