Hey, stuggling to find a decent contract for £15 or under here.

I want it to have 100 texts and minutes minimum and preferably free internet too. Also, I would like the phone that comes with it to be free but still decent.

Thanks
Tried looking at 3? I think £15 will get you 300 minutes or texts, some half-decent phones too.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I get unlimited free texts and 150 minutes for £13.69 or something like that, from Orange.

I haven't a clue what the phone is, other than it being a Nokia, it's upstairs and I can't be arsed to check. It does its job though.

Edit: It's a 6301. It's got a metal case... It makes an awesome sound when you drop it and it falls apart on concrete >_>
Last edited by urbanfox at Aug 3, 2009,
I'm looking into something similar, would advise checking Asda and Tesco too as they do very cheap stuff but I dont think they supply free phones. Their contracts can be cancelled at any time however. Otherwise Virgin and Orange do contracts with free nice phones.
Quote by 05t16
Hey, stuggling to find a decent contract for £15 or under here.

I want it to have 100 texts and minutes minimum and preferably free internet too. Also, I would like the phone that comes with it to be free but still decent.

Thanks

Tesco Mobile.

Top up byt £15 and they give you £30 free credit.

Calls are 20p/min, Texts 10p
They're half price to 5 numbers of your choosing.

No contract
Quote by Meatball200
^ Tesco pay as you go was top up 15 get 45 a couple of days ago when I checked!

oh wow, cool I've read you get £30 free credit, so £45 overall. You reckon it's £60 overall?