Hi all!! Just picked a '02 or '03 mex strat with gold hardware, what did they call these? deluxe came out in '04 I believe. This does not have the noiseless pups, i thought it did since it had the gold hardware. Should of done my home work better I guess. paid 300 with case real nice shape. prob. going to change the pup its pretty loud(hums) anybody have one of these?
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/ken3611/cid__0802092031.jpg
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Looks great i have a 2009 MiM What do you need help with?
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Wow, she's a beaut!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Its possible the hardware could have been changed by a previous owner. Nice find.
That foot in the picture is scary...
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
The previous owner probably changed the hardware. That makes the most sense to me. Either way, it's an attractive guitar, I have to say.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I can't think of anything other than the general consensus of hardware change.

HNGD!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray

thanks guys
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
I know I posted once but after the new pics I just gotta say damn that is nice for a MIM.
Quote by fretz86
I know I posted once but after the new pics I just gotta say damn that is nice for a MIM.

I can say that my old MIM TELE is actually one of the best playing and sounding guitars i have ever owned. Once in a while you find a jem i guess.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
I can say that my old MIM TELE is actually one of the best playing and sounding guitars i have ever owned. Once in a while you find a jem i guess.

I'm not saying I was surprised because I own a couple MIM Fenders and I would never dream of letting them go. This one just looks exceptional.
Quote by fretz86
I'm not saying I was surprised because I own a couple MIM Fenders and I would never dream of letting them go. This one just looks exceptional.

Nice guitar! Congrats!
well i called fender and they said it was a special run of 250 for layne Kurr, quilted maple top over alder! cool!
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio