My brother put a listening device in my room when i took my shower this morning and then came in and was like talking about what i just talked about and like i have no control on my language (yes i talk to myself) so basically he now knows every word in the english language so i found the bug and broke and now i hav to but him a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this fair or an being ****ed by my parents? I hate my life...
wat
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
wtf, shut up, don't buy him another one, easy.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Find their favorite snacks in the house. Eat them.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
He now knows every word in the English language!? Somebody call the National Guard!
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Squirt a grapefruit in his eye.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.

Other than that just tell them you won't pay because he shouldn't have bugged your room. Also try to not talk to yourself
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by FLbassplayer21
My brother put a listening device in my room when i took my shower this morning and then came in and was like talking about what i just talked about and like i have no control on my language (yes i talk to myself) so basically he now knows every word in the english language so i found the bug and broke and now i hav to but him a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this fair or an being ****ed by my parents? I hate my life...

You don't have to buy him a new one. That's a huge invasion of your personal privacy, and it's not fair at all. I'd beat the **** out of my brother if he did that, frankly.
I'm still not exactly sure what's going on. It's really hard to read the first post. Can someone explain it to me?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Uhhhhh.
Uhhhhh.
Uhhhhh.

So how about this weather we're having?

hot! i live in phoenix
what about you?

████████████████████