So my brother gave me this note that he made that says that the world is gonna end tommorow, I tricked him into thinking I believe this ****, how can I mess with him in order to turn this around and kick him in the ass.
icwatudidthar
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
These threads got old the first time someone did it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I say you do nothing, and tomorrow coward in fear all day until you fake your own suicide and make your Brother think that he made you kill yourself. T'would be epic.
Pot
Kettle
Black
build a tool shed with a lock on the outside and no windows or lights. tell him it's your "end of the world bunker" or something similarly retarded. show him around, then get out and lock him in. wait 10 days, go check on him and let the hilarity ensue.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by A Rolling Stone
I say you do nothing, and tomorrow coward in fear all day until you fake your own suicide and make your Brother think that he made you kill yourself. T'would be epic.

Thats what I was thinkin.....fake suicide
Quote by A Rolling Stone

I agree. but seriously, this thread is gay.
wait.... i thought the title had the word "elaborate" in it?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400