I am looking at a used Jackson Guitar, the seller knows nothing about... they think it is a Randy Rhodes model, which from the photos appears to be so.

Anyway, I asked ofr the serial numbers to figure out where it's made and what it is worth paying for, it's not a US made model, and that's all I could find info on for serial numbers on the Jackson homepage, just wondering if someone could tell me any info from the serial number:

I am not sure what these are worth, they are asking 350$ or best offer, and I know you can find imports new in the US for around 300$.

I would like to get a decent guitar here though to set up for metal projects however.
thanks but I got this page from the link:

The page you are looking for cannot be found. You may have clicked an outdated link or typed an incorrect URL.

Please try using the navigation bar above, or click here to visit our home page.

Also, please feel free to report any broken links to us at brokenlinks@jacksonguitars.com.

— Thank You!
Oops. sorry. I thought the addy was diifferent. I should sell something and buy new glasses.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Jackson guitars are seriously bad about that, I don`t think you`ll find anything I know I didn`t
haha yeah, that is the same link I found before posting this thread, it's only for US made jackson guitars. A for the effort though.
I'm pretty sure that the serial number finder on their site if you can even get to it only works for USA made guitars so I dont think it would help you. If you post some pics then maybe we could figure it out or if you know any of the specs: pickups, neck joint, trem type, etc.
edit: you already figured that out
Last edited by fretz86 at Aug 3, 2009,
Since the serial # starts with 9, it is made in Japan. It might be a performer series.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.