how is that not combo spam?

you were continuing a combo, and the combo itself was completely irrelevant.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Making a thread complaining about it isn't going to help.

EDIT: You deserved that warning.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Aug 3, 2009,
Who knows.My friend was banned for putting up a thread asking if youtube was down for anyone else besided him at that moment and the next things he knew some guy went "stop complaining ,reported".That was it.banned forever.
Scott- 1
SPBY- 0
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
lol, i guess i took it as i was posting over and over or something... o well

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
You said exactly what everybody else said, thus your post had no relevance other than to bump the thread and, if you're new to UG and don't know how the Pit works, increase your post count. In keeping the combo going you continue to bump a spam thread, so you are warned.

Easy enough, really.
Quote by Grindguitar
Who knows.My friend was banned for putting up a thread asking if youtube was down for anyone else besided him at that moment and the next things he knew some guy went "stop complaining ,reported".That was it.banned forever.

well i do have a legitimate question.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Presumably they check the reason you were warned while they are warning you.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Grindguitar

Lol, right...
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by Grindguitar

by "friend" I think you actually mean previous account
Quote by Colohue
You said exactly what everybody else said, thus your post had no relevance other than to bump the thread and, if you're new to UG and don't know how the Pit works, increase your post count. In keeping the combo going you continue to bump a spam thread, so you are warned.

Easy enough, really.

well i understand that now that that's been said, i thought i got warned for posting multiple times or something.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400