How do you know what time it is
when all the clocks are wrong?
How do you know what your fate is?
Did you know it all along?

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY
IT WAS JUST ANOTHER LIFE
IT WAS JUST ANOTHER WAY
IT WAS JUST ANOTHER LIE
The lines in caps lock really didn't do much for me. I really didn't feel what they were saying.

That being said, the two stanzas/verses in the middle were, in my opinion, very good. There were several lines there that I felt were very original and they struck a chord with me. For example, the lines "trapped in a cage that isn't locked" and "how do you know what time it is when all the clocks are wrong?" were pretty thought-provoking. I think that if you continued this song in the same vein as the middle part then I think you'll have something great on your hands.

I just couldn't get behind the caps-locked parts.

Good stuff nonetheless.
here, My Dear, here it is
i'm surprised you don't have a title for this, unless "Untitled" is your title (i hope it isn't).

that being said, this piece was very interesting and you used your words carefully. i especially love the second stanza.

i agree with subwaytovenus, though, that the caps does not work and i receive no additional thoughts or emotions from it.

good work, nonetheless.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
^^
I absolutely love your username(:

for the piece, I think you were trying ridiculously hard to make this rhyme. There was no soul or personality to this, though not from lack of effort.
Rhyming is a tool, not a necessity, now keep at it and give this another shot.