So, due to some complications with our other guitarist, we are looking for a new rhythm guitarist. We are looking for just some solid rhythm work as well as play some lead parts. We play solid rock, so nothing like death or doom or black or Br00t4lz d34th M3thulz. Some of our influences are:

AC/DC
AFI
Avenged Sevenfold
Black Sabbath
Foo Fighters
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Nirvana
The Offspring
Protest The Hero
Rancid
Rise Against
Rush
Senses Fail

But we dont play any of their styles directly, we are just a straight up rock band. So if you are interested leave a post here. If you wanted to check out our myspace page or UG profile, just check my sig.
Remember that the clip there don't really resemble our style. It just show the rhythm part for our song "The Lie". The drum machine track there is going to be replaced with a cool real drum track and all the other parts are also pending.

"The Lie" is probably our simplest song.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
It seems like people only like the idea of an online band. No one actually does it for real. But we do want another guitarist to avoid pushing too much work on one guitarist. aka ME. As well as having another person that can contribute to songs. Any takers?
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

As I said before, I'd be up for this. I can never find an online band willing to go through with their songs. You guys seem to have your stuff together, and I wouldn't mind joining.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
As I said before, I'd be up for this. I can never find an online band willing to go through with their songs. You guys seem to have your stuff together, and I wouldn't mind joining.

Yeah we do have our stuff together, and no, online bands generally don't actually go through, but...

...where to start?

Ok, first off, your username has metal in it. major red flag. honestly, the last rhythm guitarist we had was metal, and it didn't work. We are aiming for a straight up intelligent rock band. Maybe post-hardcore, it's supposed to be rock with some touches of other genres. so I don't know how well you would merge into our sound.

You see what I'm getting at? Our drummer is already into alot of prog rock. At the end of the day, we are trying to have only a touch of other genres.

But then again, we do try to use some less ordinary song structures. And I'd like to continue that, but I'm not sure if your sound is the direction we'd like to go in. or if you would even merge with us.

We'd have to discuss it as a band, because we're definitely not getting any other offers. But basically, I could have said this at the beginning but, there's alot of ups and downs to adding you to the lineup.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Well, my name isn't from music. It's from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. A lot of people assume that, sadly.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Well, my name isn't from music. It's from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. A lot of people assume that, sadly.

Lol I figured that's what it was from. Believe me if it were up to just me, you'd be in but this is a band so we have to make decisions as a band. You will certainly be the topic, or one of, our next meeting though.
Hey I'd be up for this. My influences include Guns N Roses, Alter Bridge, Alice in Chains, Avenged Sevenfold and Ozzy Osbourne/Zakk Wylde, so I guess they're similiar to yours. I can record my own stuff, so I could put up a track if you'd want to hear something of mine.
yeah, show a sample of your recording please.. both of you and how do you record ~Mr Brownstone~?

Any other, we'd like a few more to choose from because we want the absolute right rhythm guitarist.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 4, 2009,
are you still looking to fill the rhythm guitar slot? i listen to just about everything (a7x, gnr, satriani, dave mathews, and more)