Hi, i have a question regarding footswitches....
First i'll start off by saying that i know absolutely nothing about footswitches, but i'm looking into purchasing an acoustic guitar amp http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kustom-Sienna-30-30w-1x10-Acoustic-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=480788. And after looking around and researching a bit i found a reverb and chorus footswitch http://cgi.ebay.com/Kustom-FS200-Reverb-and-Chorus-Footswitch-for-Sienna-30_W0QQitemZ270369372344QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef34538b8&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116 for this amp model. Now looking at the amp i saw no specific input for a footswitch and what i'm wondering is do amps need a special input for footswitches or can they be plugged into any secondary input (eg. in this case, the mic/line input) ?? And could somebody please explain how footswitches work.....I hope i don't come across as a complete idiot but, like i said i know nothing about these things
.....thanks for your time
Look at the picture showing the back of the amp.

It has a drawing diagram of each of the jacks.
They are probably physically located behind that black panel on the back.
Just not shown in the picture.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
Look at the picture showing the back of the amp.

It has a drawing diagram of each of the jacks.
They are probably physically located behind that black panel on the back.
Just not shown in the picture.

+1
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
the jacks are hidden by the panel, there is 2 effects loop jacks, an external speaker jack, and a footswitch jack hidden from view. you will be able to find them when you acquire it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae