My buddy's got one, it's pretty nice.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
not a big fan of fenders, but it does have a solid top - a good thing - and they say a solid back, which would definitely be a plus, so expect better tone than you'd get with a laminate guitar. are you comfortable playing a v neck?

the bottom line - if you like it, and the price is right, seems like you could be pretty happy with it.
yeah, most time i think fenders are a waste of good firewood. but solid wood is good and not everybody hates fenders acoustics like me.
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
Quote by patticake
not a big fan of fenders, but it does have a solid top - a good thing - and they say a solid back, which would definitely be a plus, so expect better tone than you'd get with a laminate guitar. are you comfortable playing a v neck?

the bottom line - if you like it, and the price is right, seems like you could be pretty happy with it.

What exactly is a v neck?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
What exactly is a v neck?

The shape of the neck. It's sort of in a V at the back. YOu can also get C shaped and all sorts of others.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
300 pound can get something a lot better than that.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
i had the faith saturn 12 string and way rather impressed with it and have played a few faiths, decent guitars