Page 1 of 3
hi my names keri and im a dumbass who is awkward EVEN around my close friends lately because i have nothing interesting to talk about. what are some ways to get smart, i need more information on stuff floating around in my head, will reading the posts on various subjects help me get smarter so i can have more stuff to talk about? plz help

sincerely yours,
keri55
Yes, you should take particular notice of the photoshop threads. Intelligence is quite literally flowing over the edge of my screen onto my desk when I go through those.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Talk about teh pr0ns bro.
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
not in the pit

there are things to learn, but dont take stupid advice either, remember its the internet
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
if you want a good conversation just go up to a girl and say "i choo choo choooose you!"
Yes, the pit definitely is the place of learning.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Going to the pit in the hopes of getting smarter is like going to a traintrack hoping not to get hit by trains.

I suppose you can just watch the creationism vs. evolution thread. Some of the most brilliant of UG is there. And the polar opposite of the most brilliant minds.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by AvengedFoghat
lol I kno rite???

i yoosed not talk such gud england. nao shaksperez mah bich
Just read my posts. There like an encyclopidia of smartnes an gud speling/gramer.

Or you could just try reading wikipedia for days on end.

Quote by MightyAl
i yoosed not talk such gud england. nao shaksperez mah bich

Welcome sir. We here at the pit value knowledge and learning above all else, and will be happy to accomodate (sp? lol) any of your intellectual needs. We offer many areas of study:

Pedo 101
Fapping for enlightenment
Date Rape simulators
Marujuana studies
/b/ meme classes
etc.

We hope you find these topics enlightening, and share them with all your friends.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
Quote by MightyAl
i r b much more smarter since i bin comin on heer lol

Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Ug as a whole has made me smarter, plus the pit gets so off topic that you'll learn things you never thought you could
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
If going on the pit makes you smarter then you really need to sort your life out.

However, I've learnt a lot from GG&A.
Quote by keri55
hi my names keri and im a dumbass who is awkward EVEN around my close friends lately because i have nothing interesting to talk about. what are some ways to get smart, i need more information on stuff floating around in my head, will reading the posts on various subjects help me get smarter so i can have more stuff to talk about? plz help

sincerely yours,
keri55

Quote by guitar-guy01
Ug as a whole has made me smarter, plus the pit gets so off topic that you'll learn things you never thought you could

wait wtf? we're supposed to be following a topic? ****, I knew I was doing it wrong.

See? Learned somethin right there.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
Quote by sykohyko
Welcome sir. We here at the pit value knowledge and learning above all else, and will be happy to accomodate (sp? lol) any of your intellectual needs. We offer many areas of study:

Pedo 101
Fapping for enlightenment
Date Rape simulators
Marujuana studies
/b/ meme classes
etc.

We hope you find these topics enlightening, and share them with all your friends.

Anyone else think these would be the most fun classes in the history of the world?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Anyone else think these would be the most fun classes in the history of the world?

I'd rather get "hookers and you: how to get your money's worth out of that skanky ho"
thanks guys, i used to read the pit posts every day a few years ago, and i learnt what some pretty big words meant, like 'rational', irrelevant' and 'plausible' in the religion thread. i just need to know whats going on in every topic of the world though, because not everybody likes to talk about the same stuff, i should probably start being more social too, and hope something interesting happens so i can share it with my friends. starting today, i'm going to read every thread on UG and aquire information!!!
you should look in the pit. this was a place for boosting iq, but the title is too long, so it was called pit.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
read newspapers. Some great stuff in them, also watch mock the week
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by keri55
thanks guys, i used to read the pit posts every day a few years ago, and i learnt what some pretty big words meant, like 'rational', irrelevant' and 'plausible' in the religion thread. i just need to know whats going on in every topic of the world though, because not everybody likes to talk about the same stuff, i should probably start being more social too, and hope something interesting happens so i can share it with my friends. starting today, i'm going to read every thread on UG and aquire information!!!

I think a great age of UG is about to begin. Anyone else getting that feeling?

BTW, I'll offer to teach "SRCH 1113 - Intro to Searching" at UGU.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by keri55

Just watch the news, read more often, and do your best to educate yourself on certain topics. Like if you hear someone talking about evolution, go do some reading on it. The Pit is for off-topic discussion. There are much better websites and sources for what you're attempting.

Quote by Like a boss
read newspapers. Some great stuff in them, also watch mock the week

Newspapers are good too. Just not the Daily Mail, go for broadsheets. And maybe use a dictionary too if you struggle with certain words. Might seem a bit silly to some but there's nothing wrong with trying to educate yourelf. Makes you very respectable in my opinion.
Last edited by aaciseric at Aug 3, 2009,
I don't think we can help you. Anybody that posts a thread in the Pit looking for advice on how to reduce their nipple size is pretty much why the rest of us come here.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=977647
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The Contagen
You know what else will get you really smart? If you delete System 32.

Don't do this. You know that's bannable, right?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Jackal58
I don't think we can help you. Anybody that posts a thread in the Pit looking for advice on how to reduce their nipple size is pretty much why the rest of us come here.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=977647

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by SteveHouse
Don't do this. You know that's bannable, right?

Dammit. We could have gotten rid of two of them. Wtf were you thinking Steve?????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3