i want to put some words on the back of my guitar, but i don't want to have tape or anything that would make it look super ghetto, i want to have stickers almost, but i want to be able to choose the font, any ideas?
Schecter C1 w/ FR
Fender Champion 110
Zoom G1
You can buy adhesive papery sticky stuff that you can print from a computer on to. You can also get some transparent sticky backed plastic (not sure what other people call it) and print a design and stick it on with that.
Helpful?
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
I use to work at one of the custom front license plate places at the mall.

The ones that customize license plates... yeah well how we do that is by putting vinyl into a vinyl cutting machine, and then peeling and sticking. Its basically a sticker.

Go to one of these places in the mall and have them print you a vinyl in the font you want. The shouldnt charge you any more than 5 dollars.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Ill send you some pics of mine if you want, send me a private message. I happend to stick some stuff on the front of my bass while I was working there.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410