Heres an idea, why not stick it in one of the many threads on this band, 3 of which were already started by you?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=386017
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Lol. He plays guitar for the Absence, so that's why he has so many threads started about them.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
He can play guitar for the space pope if he likes, still doesnt necessitate more threads on these guys.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Y'know, if this was about a guitarist audition for Absu or something you'd be saying different Strangle

Goredit: Also, the last solo was the only solo to haev any real spark. Except for the one with the harmonized bit.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by Stranglehold
He can play guitar for the space pope if he likes, still doesnt necessitate more threads on these guys.

I know, but that's not what I meant by that. I was just saying 3 of those threads were started by him probably because he is in the band. But yeah, I agree. He should just post this in the Absence thread instead of making multiple threads about it.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Y'know, if this was about a guitarist audition for Absu or something you'd be saying different Strangle

Goredit: Also, the last solo was the only solo to haev any real spark. Except for the one with the harmonized bit.

Yeah but thats cos Absu aren't shit!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Zing
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Having no hair and listening to good metal > listening to crap metal
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Having no hair and listening to good metal > listening to crap metal

Having hair and listening to what you enjoy regardless of what others think of that band > Having no hair and listening to obscure shitty bands and acting like a smelly dick to appear brutal and cult.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
... I hope that wasn't an insult towards Absu...

How, if I said they werent balding at 20?

EDIT: The obscure thing? I dont really think they can be considered obscure
Quote by insideac
Having hair and listening to what you enjoy regardless of what others think of that band > Having no hair and listening to obscure shitty bands and acting like a smelly dick to appear brutal and cult.

WAY-OH things are getting a bit heated here! Go work on your symphonic growls or something, Im having fun arsing around in this thread.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I left this open because it regarded a project that was a collaboration with this website.

But whey, leave it to Metal forummers to take it off track, shock feckin' horror.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link