so i live in a very humid area and do my best keep my guitar protected from it but the d'addario 10-48's ive been using are rusting within a week and i have a string breaking every 2 days probably due to agressive playing.
so could some possibly recommend me some strings that will last longer?
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Ernie Ball Titanium coated Last a lifetime. They're a little more expensive but will last you alot longer.
if you're breakin strings due to how hard you hit the strings you could try using a thinner plectrum
but my picks can barely stand my pick slides as in, i dont wanna think about going any lower than .88's and replacing my picks after every slide
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
You could try elixer nanowebs if you like slick string but for conventional strings try some DR Hi Beams or GHS Boomers.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
I had almost the exact same problem one time. I brought my guitar into a shop and they told me I needed to get the guitar "setup". So bring the guitar into a shop.
Check to see if you have a sharp grove in your nut or saddle, pick softer, and as said before, get a hardshell case for your guitar and put silica gel packets in it.