I'm thinking about getting a Marshall Haze MHZ40C. I was previously going to get a Marshall MG50watt, but the guy at my local music store (Midwest Music) showed me it and I tried it out. It's pretty cool. I play mainly Classic, hard, and blues-based rock. It's gonna run me about $700. (Currently, I have a Marshall MG15DFX, please, lets not make fun)

What do you guys think? Do any of you fellow UGers have one? Is it good? Is this a good price? I'd like to hear your comments!
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
if you like it, buy it
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I played one, and its ok. People say its a MG with tubes, but its much better than that, its just not spectacular, and overpriced. I really think you could do alot better for the price. Do you gig?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
If you like it, go for it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
If you like it then go for it definitely, but I do think they're over priced. Where are you based and what's your budget?

Edit: I just saw the $700 part

I'd agree with a used AC15, it's a great amp for what you need and is, in my opinion based off clips I've heard of the Haze, better than it.
Last edited by AdamDK at Aug 3, 2009,